Waterloo Plumbing Services
Whether repairs, maintenance, or installations, Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning have got you covered for all your plumbing needs. With over 55 years of experience, the team at Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning consists of leading professionals who are well-equipped with the knowledge and skills to provide you with a high-quality experience with long-lasting results. With our expertise and dedication to excellent customer service, residents in Waterloo can have peace of mind knowing their home is in good hands.
Call us directly to book a free consultation for Waterloo plumbing services with Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning.
Why do I need a plumber?
Plumbing is an essential feature in all homes that we often take for granted until there is an undiagnosed problem that invades our daily routine. Therefore, whether for repairs, yearly maintenance, or the installation of new faucets, showerheads, and other water features, a plumber is responsible for helping homeowners fix their water and sewage problems regardless of how minor or significant they may be.
Some of the most common repairs Waterloo plumbing services can help homeowners with include:
Clogged or slow drains
Clogging or slow drainage is caused by hair, dirt, and other debris that can collect in your drains over time. This will ultimately cause them to drain slowly or block entirely. When this happens, washing your hands and dishes, having a shower, and any other activity that requires using your faucets continuously for an extended period of time is hindered and can be annoying for homeowners.
Clogged toilets are, again, generally caused by hair, debris, and other non-dissolvable objects getting flushed repeatedly down your toilet. This can ultimately lead to slow drainage and potential flooding from your toilet bowl. Whether you have small children who flush things down the toilet that they shouldn’t or have made a few mistakes yourself, a clogged toilet can lead to other sewage problems and can contribute to uncomfortable living conditions for you and your family.
Leaky faucets and pipes
Leaky faucets and pipes happen as a result of damage to the seals located in your taps. When this occurs, you’ll likely hear dripping noises that can become annoying over time. It can also increase your monthly water bill, which will end up costing you more money over time if not fixed.
Changes in water pressure
Low water pressure can result from main water breaks or the buildup of minerals and other sediments found within unfiltered tap water over time. When this happens, using your water throughout your home is difficult and time-consuming.
Running toilets occurs when the parts within your toilet bowl suffer damage or are misplaced. When this happens, your toilet will use unnecessarily high amounts of water and increase your monthly water bill.
Breaks in your main water line
There are numerous reasons your main water line can break. This includes significant changes in the ground temperature surrounding your home, the age of your pipes, pipe corrosion, and the condition of the soil around your pipes. When this occurs, you risk causing further damage to your home, which can result in unexpected repair costs that could have otherwise been avoided.
On the other hand, when it comes to maintaining your water and sewage lines throughout your home, not every homeowner knows that minerals and sediments found in our water supply can create build-up along your pipes over time. As a result, your pipes can end up cracking or suffering further damage. Therefore, by investing in yearly maintenance, such as flushing out your water line, you can prevent this type of damage from happening to your home.
Moreover, if you’re looking to renovate your home, a plumber can help re-design your water line, install fixtures, and aid with other home improvement projects. Therefore, rather than doing it yourself and putting your home at risk of mistakes, hiring a plumber to oversee your renovation projects is always a good idea.
What are the benefits of hiring a plumber?
Again, plumbing is something we all take for granted. And while homeowners have the option of fixing the plumbing throughout their home when something goes wrong, hiring a plumber can provide you with numerous benefits that you may not be aware of. Here is a closer look at some of these advantages:
- They have the necessary skills, knowledge, experience, and certifications to diagnose and fix your plumbing issues without making mistakes.
- Plumbers have all the necessary tools and supplies to fix your problem, so you don’t have to purchase these items yourself.
- They offer a warranty on all services to protect you from paying extra.
- Plumbers are efficient and reliable.
- They can be a cost-effective choice to save more money in the long run.
When do I need a plumber?
Generally speaking, when there is something wrong with your plumbing system, you’ll know. However, there are other signs that you can look out for that may also indicate that you are dealing with an undiagnosed plumbing issue in your home. Here are some of the signs you may notice around your home that are worth consulting a company about Waterloo plumbing services:
- There is an odd smell throughout your home, such as the smell of sewage and a staleness that is potent.
- You are experiencing water backup when turning on your water.
- You have low water pressure.
- A pipe has burst in your home that has now caused a leak or flooding.
- You have frozen pipes due to extreme drops in temperature, and you notice ice formulating along your waterline.
- There is no water coming out of your faucets at all.
- You do not have any hot water in your home.
The Boonstra Advantage
- Over 55 Years of Experience – You learn a lot in five decades. Boonstra has been serving the Hamilton area since 1961, which means you’ll receive expert service from our knowledgeable technicians.
- Guaranteed Comfort – Comfort is what we do. We aren’t satisfied until you’re 100% satisfied with our work. That’s why all of our work is backed by a We Respect You™ guarantee.
- Expert Technicians – Our technicians are customer service experts as well as certified technical experts. All our technicians undergo background checks and are Right Time™ certified to provide service you can trust.
- Commitment to Excellence – We know that 70% of HVAC issues are due to improper installation so we strive to do better. We make sure that your new equipment is installed correctly the first time.
We stand behind our work and our people. For up to 2 years from the day we install a new heating or cooling unit, we will repair, replace, or refund anything necessary until you are 100% satisfied. That’s our guarantee to you.
What Homeowners Say About Boonstra’s HVAC Services
“We had an excellent experience using Boonstra. We needed a whole new furnace and A/C, as our existing was over 20 years old. We first met with Steve the service tech, who was very knowledgeable and helped us to choose what system was suitable for our house. They scheduled the install very quickly. The installers, Daniel & Michael, were friendly and skilled. They worked diligently to get the job done as quickly as possible. They protected all our surfaces and left the site perfectly clean. The whole system comes with a 10 year parts a labour warranty. If you want the job done properly, fast, and efficient, call Boonstra.“
“Starting with Salesperson Mike, and ending with tech installation team, Gareth and Lucas, the entire project was seamless. No pressure sale with genuine care and expert advice, offering next day install at a fair price. Promptly on Sunday morning, Gareth and Lucas showed up, and didn’t stop until the install was complete. Friendly, knowledgeable, considerate and professional, all attributes indicative of Boonstra. System works great and I am extremely pleased with the service, price and overall experience.“