UV Air Purifiers Oakville
Breathe easier at home with big savings on cleaner indoor air.
Say goodbye to breathing issues, skin irritations and health risks from dust, dander, allergens & other airborne threats like COVID-19² with our new UV indoor air purification system.
Our home air purifier works to inactivate the invisible contaminants that are floating around your house, reducing the chance of serious health risks and common irritations like dry or itchy skin.
While you definitely can’t see them, and you may not always smell them, these nasty, uninvited guests are hanging around the air you breathe at home every day.
Want the germs gone and your home’s air cleaner?
Our air purifier helps kill the virus that causes COVID-19.
The COVID-19 pandemic changed the way we live overnight.
It has also changed the way we think about and look at the air around us, giving us a small sense of just how many invisible contaminants can be a risk to our health.
Our UV air filtration system captures and remove over 99% of virus particles, including the common cold, influenza and viruses 4x smaller than SARS-CoV-2 – AKA COVID-19.
Aside from helping destroy the virus that causes COVID-19, our air purifier:
- Is 99.9% more efficient at removing larger particles, like mould spores, pollen, dust and pet dander.
- Contains no ozone, a common lung irritant.
- Actively works to reduce ozone generated by other sources in your home.
UV lights kill germs and airborne contaminants to keep your home’s air clean & safe.
Using short-wave ultraviolet light (or UV-C light), our home air purifier is designed to decrease the number of indoor air pollutants in your home, such as:
- Viruses & Bacteria
- Tobacco Smoke
- Pet Odours
- Pungent Cooking Smells
- Building Materials, Flooring & Carpets
- Paints, Solvents & Cleaning Chemicals
- Gas & Oil Fumes
Some of these are just unpleasant to have lingering around; others, downright dangerous.
But looking at all of the contaminants on this list, you wouldn’t want to breathe any of them in anywhere else. Why keep them in your home?
1. When used properly with other best practices recommended by CDC and others, filtration can be part of a plan to reduce the potential for airborne transmission of COVID-19 indoors.
2. Removal efficiency based on third party testing results using MS-2 bacteriophage (ATCC 15597-B1). Bacteria representative of virus-sized particles like SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. November 2020.
Get this deal today.
Contact us to save $1,000 on a UV air purifier.