Water Heater Installations in Oakville
Place your home in the hands of a team you can trust. AtlasCare is here for you!
Ditch the discomfort of cold showers and lukewarm water. Elevate your home comfort and your well-being with the expertise of AtlasCare in Oakville, Ontario. We’re your solution for energy-efficient water heater installations!
Quick & Reliable Hot Water Heater Installation
With over 75 years of experience partnering with homeowners throughout Oakville and beyond, the team at AtlasCare has what it takes to provide homeowners with quality water heater installation services tailored to their needs.
When you choose to partner with our team, you can rest assured knowing your home is in good hands! Book your consultation with AtlasCare for your water heater installation in Oakville today!
Never Run Out of Hot Water Again with a Tankless Water Heater
Out with the old, in with the new! If you’re on the market for a new water heater but aren’t sure whether a tankless model would be worth it, take a look at some of the incredible benefits you can experience with a tankless water heater:
· Energy effectiveness: Improved energy efficiency for more affordable utility costs.
· Compact: Perfect for small spaces.
· Longer longevity: It has a minimum 20-year lifespan, making it a trustworthy and cost-effective investment.
· Environmentally friendly: Lowers energy use and environmental impact.
· Temperature control: Enables precise and reliable management of the hot water’s temperature.
· Constant supply: Provides hot water continuously for however long it is needed to meet your hot water demands.
· No leaking: Less prone to leaks and deterioration than tank-style heaters, which lowers the danger of water damage to your home.
· Long-term savings: Despite higher initial costs, their durability and energy-saving capabilities eventually make them reasonable.
Are you prepared to change things up and say no to chilly showers? Make a consultation appointment with an AtlasCare home comfort advisor today! Our home comfort advisors will provide you with more details about our limited-time offers and financing options that will assist you in saving money on your new purchase! We’ll even provide you with a free quote for a new system purchase!
How long do water heaters last?
The lifespan of a water heater can be impacted by the kind of water heater, the quality of the water running through your plumbing system, maintenance history, and the frequency of use. Having said that, the following are some general guidelines for the life expectancy of different types of water heaters:
· Tank water heaters: Conventional tank water heaters usually function between 8 and 12 years because they heat and store water in a tank. Routine maintenance, such as draining the tank to remove sediment, can extend their lives, but compared to tankless heaters, they aren’t as efficient over the long term.
· Tankless water heaters: Tankless water heaters have an average lifespan of 15 to 20 years or more, which is significantly longer than that of regular types. Regular descaling is required as part of good maintenance for areas with hard water to keep them working efficiently.
When the water heater in your home is approaching the end of its anticipated lifespan, it’s a great time to consider replacement to avoid unanticipated problems and severe water damage.
So don’t hesitate to book a consultation appointment with the staff at AtlasCare Heating and Air Conditioning in Oakville, Ontario, if your water heater is nearing the end of its useful life to find out more concerning our discounted rates and financing opportunities! A free estimate for the purchase of a new system is also yours!
What size hot water tank do I need?
The correct water heater size depends on a variety of factors, including the type and number of fixtures, the flow velocity of sinks, washers, washing machines, and bathtubs, as well as the climate of the area and groundwater temperature. The specifics of your home, the size of your family, and how frequently you consume hot water each day will all affect the size of your water heater.
Because of this, it is advised to have an HVAC professional run a thorough calculation according to your particular needs to ensure you obtain the proper water heater.
An educated professional can give advice on the appropriate type of water heater for your needs and assist you in calculating your peak hot water demand for multiple uses at once. So don’t hesitate to get in touch with the staff at AtlasCare Heating and Air Conditioning if you’re in the market for a new water heater in your house and want to switch to a tankless design!
A member of our home comfort adviser team will provide you with more details about the tankless models we offer, in addition to the lowdown on our current specials and flexible financing choices, during your consultation visit. Even better, we’ll also give you a free estimate for buying a new system!
How often should a water heater be flushed?
An important cleaning task for homeowners is flushing their water heaters. Here is how you should maintain your home’s water heater:
· At least once a year: To prevent mineral and sediment buildup, a tank or tankless water heater should typically be cleansed at least once a year. This prolongs the heater’s life and keeps it operating efficiently.
· Water with a high mineral concentration: If your water supply is considered to have a high mineral concentration or to be “hard water,” flushing may have to be performed more often, possibly every 6 months, to prevent damage and buildup.
We advise scheduling a consultation appointment with the staff at AtlasCare in Oakville, Ontario, if your home’s existing water heater is not functioning effectively and fails to offer hot water on demand.
During your initial visit, we will work with you to select the right tankless water heater for your home! We’ll provide you with a free, no-obligation price for the purchase of a new system, as well as information on our current promotions and financing options!
Reach out to us directly or use our online booking form! We look forward to partnering with you!
Say Goodbye To Cold Showers
We’ll have you feeling warm and cozy in no time. If you love your home as much as we think you do, give us a call. AtlasCare can help… that’s a promise we’ll always keep!