What information do we collect and how is it used?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
How your information may be used
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide
information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails,
technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
If you’re looking to book a service call, schedule a repair, or learn more about installing a new unit, give us a call! We are always happy to help!