Stouffville Air Conditioning Installation
During those hot Ontario summers, there’s nothing more rewarding than sitting in the comfort of your air-conditioned home after a long day in the sun. Therefore, whether you’re overdue for a new air conditioning system in your home or are looking to finally upgrade your interior comfort, the certified and experienced HVAC team at AtlasCare in Stouffville, Ontario, is your go-to choice for all air conditioning installation services you may be looking for.
Over the years, our team of certified HVAC technicians and home comfort advisors have partnered with thousands of homeowners throughout the Stouffville community. We have what it takes to provide excellent customer service and tailored results you can rely on. At AtlasCare, we prioritize your satisfaction above all else. We believe in delivering exceptional service that goes beyond expectations, no matter the size or complexity of the project at hand. From the moment you connect with us, you can rest assured that we’ll dedicate ourselves to ensuring your complete comfort and peace of mind.
Our services are available 24/7/365, including after-hours, weekends, and holidays, at no additional cost. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with our home comfort advisor and learn about our discounts and financing options. Homeowners will also receive a free quote for a new system purchase. Experience exceptional service and unmatched comfort with AtlasCare!
How long does it take to install an AC unit in a house?
The time it takes to install an air conditioner in a house depends on a number of factors, but you can expect it to take anywhere between 4 to 8 hours to complete from start to finish. The length of the installation is determined by variables such as the complexity of the system, the size of the property, the current infrastructure, and any extras that are required or upgrades. The number of units being installed, as well as the experience of the installation team, can also have an effect on the timeline.
Our professional technicians will carefully assess the site, plan the installation strategy, and ensure that all necessary supplies and equipment are available during the installation process. They will install the air conditioning unit, connect the refrigerant lines, install the electrical parts, and integrate the unit with the existing ductwork or ventilation system. While efficiency is essential to our team, reliability and precision will also be prioritized to ensure your brand-new AC unit functions optimally and safely for numerous years to come.
It’s best to schedule a consultation with our HVAC professionals to get a more accurate estimate of what your installation day will look like. They will evaluate your specific needs, the layout of your home, and any unforeseen factors that may affect the installation process. Based on this evaluation, they can offer you a more accurate installation timeframe.
Nonetheless, our goal is to complete the AC unit installation as quickly as possible while upholding the highest quality of workmanship. We recognize the value of a pleasant living space and will work hard to complete the installation on time and professionally, ensuring your satisfaction with the process and the end result.
Should air conditioners be placed high or low on the wall?
Air conditioning systems are usually mounted at a height that offers reliable and effective cooling while taking airflow and practicality into account. The best location for an air conditioner is determined by the particular conditions and the type of unit installed. In general, wall-mounted air conditioning units are frequently placed higher on the wall for a variety of reasons:
- Airflow: Placing the unit higher up on the wall improves the distribution of cool air throughout the room. This placement contributes to a more even and comfortable distribution of temperature.
- Obstructions: By positioning the air conditioner higher on the wall, you can avoid possible obstacles such as furnishings, curtains, or other things that may hinder airflow or reduce the cooling effect. This ensures that the air conditioner can run smoothly and efficiently.
- Safety and longevity: Mounting the air conditioner higher on the wall keeps it out of reach of children and pets to reduce the risk of unintentional harm or tampering with the unit. This can contribute to the system’s durability and proper operation.
However, when determining the height of the air conditioner, it is critical to consider the practicality and ease of installation. The layout of the room, the presence of a suitable wall surface, and the accessibility for repairs and maintenance should all be considered.
It is recommended that you consult with an HVAC company that can assess your particular requirements and advise you on the best location for the air conditioner based on your specific circumstances. They have the knowledge to figure out the best height and location for your space to ensure optimal cooling performance and efficient airflow.
Looking to upgrade your home comfort? If so, AtlasCare is ready and waiting to assist! We are available at no extra charge 24/7/365, including after-hours, weekends, and holidays. Contact us today to set up an appointment with a home comfort advisor and learn about our discounts and financing options. Homeowners will also get a free quote for the purchase of a new system!
How much space is needed for a split AC unit outside?
When installing a split AC unit, it’s critical to leave enough space outside for the outdoor unit, referred to as the condenser unit. The amount of space required is determined by several factors, including what type of air conditioner unit you have. Here are some general rules to keep in mind:
- Airflow Clearance: The outdoor unit necessitates sufficient airflow clearance. This enables the condenser to efficiently expel heat and hinders any airflow limitations from affecting the unit’s performance. A minimum clearance of 1 to 2 feet surrounding the unit is typically advised.
- Maintenance Access: Enough space should be given to allow easy access to the outdoor unit during maintenance. Technicians will require adequate space to inspect, clean, and service the unit. A clear and open area around the unit simplifies regular servicing and ensures long-term performance.
Furthermore, specific clearance prerequisites for outdoor units may be specified by local building codes or rules. It’s best to consult with HVAC technicians who can evaluate your installation site, consider any local regulations, and offer specific advice based on your particular situation. You can improve the effectiveness, efficiency, and durability of your split AC system by providing sufficient clearance and space for the outdoor unit.
Looking to upgrade your cooling system? Contact the team at AtlasCare in Stouffville, Ontario, for high-quality solutions today!
Where should you not install an AC unit outside?
There are some places where you should steer clear of installing an outdoor air conditioner. Take a closer look below:
- Avoid putting the unit in enclosed or confined spaces like closets, carports, or covered areas. Placing the unit in a closed-off area can restrict airflow, resulting in decreased efficiency and possible overheating problems.
- While sufficient ventilation is essential, it is also essential to avoid placing the outdoor unit in sunlight if possible. Direct sunlight may trigger the unit to work harder and have trouble cooling effectively.
- Avoid positioning the unit in areas where there are potential impediments, such as plants or structures that may obstruct airflow.
- During operation, AC units can produce some vibrations and noise. It is best to avoid placing the unit in areas where it could be disruptive or inconvenient.
- Installing the unit in areas of low elevation or areas prone to flooding or high moisture buildup is not recommended. Excessive moisture can cause damage to the unit and its electrical wiring, potentially leading to problems or safety hazards.
Every home is different, which is why it’s essential that you partner with a professional HVAC company in your area that can help you decide which area of your home and property would be ideal for your new air conditioning unit. Without proper installation, you can put your home at risk of suffering damages that are costly and dangerous. So, when it comes to your home, leave it up to the professionals for peace of mind and optimal cooling performance moving forward.
Need help with your Stouffville air conditioning installation? If so, don’t hesitate to reach out to the team at AtlasCare for assistance! We’re available 24/7/365 days a year, including after-hours, weekends, and holidays! Contact us to schedule your appointment with our team today!