HVAC Services in Sutherland
Maintain your family’s comfort throughout the year with professional HVAC work performed by a team of highly qualified technicians you can rely on.
AtlasCare’s team is composed of industry-leading specialists with decades of professional HVAC experience who are knowledgeable and hold sophisticated qualifications required to provide high-quality HVAC solutions to Sutherland, Ontario residents.
Whether you need a repair, maintenance, or a new HVAC unit installed, you can trust that your home is in capable hands with the AtlasCare certified HVAC team.
AtlasCare are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, including holidays, weekends, and after-hours, without additional service charges. In addition, if you require a new HVAC system throughout a heat wave or a winter storm later throughout the year, our qualified HVAC technicians can have it installed the same or the next day.
If you're looking for a new HVAC system for your Sutherland, Ontario, home, you'll notice that there are numerous types, designs, product lines, and dimensions to choose from. As a result, we understand how stressful it can be for homeowners to select a unit that is going to work optimally for the unique features of their home and their personal comfort preferences, especially if you don't know exactly what you're looking for, to begin with.
These features include:
- The different heating or cooling settings available with their unit.
- The seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER rating) of their unit.
- The HVAC unit’s capacity, which is measured in British Thermal Units.
- What are the maintenance requirements for the unit.
- Does the HVAC unit make a lot of noise while it is operating.
- What is the price of the unit you are considering installing into your home is.
- What the lifespan of the HVAC unit is.
- Whether the HVAC unit comes with a warranty.
As a result, we recommend scheduling an appointment with a professional HVAC company to ensure you purchase and install the right HVAC system for your home, as there are multiple factors to take into account before the installation process can begin.
Therefore, if you need a new unit for your home, contact the certified HVAC team at AtlasCare for more information! We'll send a member of our qualified technicians to your house as promptly as possible so you can start enjoying your new living space!
Call us or use our online booking form to make an appointment with our team today!
HVAC units, like all home appliances, are prone to problems over time, particularly if they are not appropriately maintained. AtlasCare have had the pleasure of collaborating with thousands of property owners in the Sutherland community. As a result, we can confidently claim to have seen all types of problems with HVAC units throughout the years.
Here is a closer look at some of the most common HVAC problems we have observed and fixed over the course of our many years in the HVAC industry:
- A lack of general maintenance with HVAC systems.
- Dirty or clogged air filters that are blocked by hair, dirt, dust, and other debris.
- Pilot or ignition problems which directly affect the power source to the HVAC unit.
- Thermostat malfunctions, including inaccurate readings or faulty system settings, which directly affect your ability to heat or cool your home to your unique preferences.
- General wear and tear of the different mechanical components of your HVAC system.
- Unusual noises that are coming from the HVAC unit could indicate a mechanical issue.
- Blown electrical fuses or tripped electrical breakers.
- Dirty and ill-maintained evaporator coils or condensers.
- An HVAC blower that is continuously operating.
- Leaking water from the HVAC unit.
HVAC is an acronym that stands for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. These units are found in all residences and enable homeowners to regulate the interior temperature of their living environment to their comfort preferences throughout the year, regardless of the weather conditions outside.
HVAC systems are composed of a variety of mechanical parts, and there are various types, sizes, and brands of units on the market. Each unit is tailored to the specific features of your home, ensuring that you can heat or cool your home while remaining as energy efficient as possible.
An HVAC system that is working properly will allow homeowners to heat and cool their homes quickly and efficiently. At the same time, your monthly energy bills will remain low, regardless of how much you rely on your HVAC system throughout the year.
On the other hand, an HVAC system that is working correctly will also be silent as it operates. You will also be able to easily control heating and cooling schedules using your thermostat.
Are you unsure if your home’s HVAC unit is working correctly? If the answer is yes, then it may be time to book a service appointment with the team at AtlasCare. We’re available 24/7/365 days of the year and do not charge extra for services required during after-hours, on the weekends, or during holidays. That way, you can get back to enjoying your home as soon as possible.
Call and speak to one of our team members directly or book an appointment with the AtlasCare team using our online form today!
What to Expect From the HVAC Pros at AtlasCare
- Local air conditioning repair technicians on call 24/7/365, with NO EXTRA CHARGE for weekend, holiday or after-hours service
- 55+ years of quality service for homeowners in communities like Sutherland
- Service backed by guarantees that help ensure you & your family get the best in home comfort
- Certified experts with G1, G2, 313A & 313D, 308A, ODP, Wardflex, and Supervisor Training Program & IHSA Health and Safety Education Program for Contractor Safety Essentials
- Customer satisfaction comes first: average 4.6/5 rating on Google & 8.7/10 rating on HomeStars