HVAC Services in Simcoe County
You can assist in ensuring your family’s contentment all year by supplying a restful interior temperature with superior-quality HVAC services performed by a team of qualified technicians you can count on to get the job done correctly the first time around.
AtlasCare’s team consists of skilled technicians with many years of combined HVAC experts who have obtained comprehensive qualifications required to provide high-quality HVAC assistance to Simcoe County, Ontario, homeowners. Whether you necessitate a repair, maintenance, or a new HVAC unit installed, you can rely on the polite, respectful, and knowledgeable AtlasCare certified HVAC crew to care for your home.
AtlasCare’s professional and friendly HVAC team is available 24/7/365, including holidays, weekends, and after-hours, at no extra charge. Moreover, if you need a new HVAC system either during or after a warm or cold spell at whatever time of year, our skillfully equipped and trained HVAC technicians can install it the same or the next day to ensure your household never goes without the need for an appropriate cooling or heating system.
Call and speak with one of our friendly front-of-house staff members for more information on how the AtlasCare team can meet your HVAC needs in Simcoe County, Ontario, or book online using our digital booking form!
HVAC maintenance is required for all HVAC systems once a year. It is designed to address any possible issues that are found prior to them becoming more drastic and expensive. It is also intended to protect your unit from further wear and tear. As a result, you can save money on your monthly energy bills while also ensuring that your HVAC unit lasts its entire life. Several of the most common routine maintenance tasks are:
- Replacing air filters
- Cleaning condensers and evaporator coils
- Removing any water in drain pans
- Inspecting for mould and mildew growth
- Evaluating thermostat settings
- Lubricating mechanical parts to prevent wear and tear
- Assessment of all electrical components
- Inspection of the blower motor
- Checking refrigerant levels
- Replacement of worn parts
Are you past due on HVAC maintenance? If so, make an appointment with AtlasCare's certified HVAC technicians today!
We'll make sure your HVAC unit is running as efficiently as possible so you can get back to your everyday routine as soon as possible!
There are numerous reasons why homeowners may opt to install a new HVAC system into their homes. Here is a closer look at some of the benefits you can experience by doing so:
- Cleaner air throughout your home
- More environmentally friendly as it reduces your home’s carbon footprint
- It will lower your month-to-month costs on your energy bill
- New HVAC systems operate quieter than older units
- New HVAC systems have more advanced temperature settings for ultimate personal indoor comfort tailored to your unique preferences.
- Installing a new unit will increase the value of your home in the event that you should ever decide to sell in the future.
- They are equipped with more effective electrical components that lead to less frequent electrical problems.
Are you thinking of a new HVAC system for your home? We offer no payments for 12 months with 0% interest on all newly purchased and installed HVAC systems. We are also available to install your new unit on the same day or the next day if you find yourself in a time crunch.
Call and speak with one of us directly or book an appointment with AtlasCare online today!
There are numerous benefits to performing preventative maintenance on your home’s HVAC system once a year. Here is a closer look at some of these advantages in more detail:
- It prevents more extensive and costly damages to your HVAC system
- Cost-effective solution to preventing further damage
- Allows you to extend the lifespan of your HVAC system
- Ensures that the air you and your family breathe each day is free of dust, hair, dirt, and other harmful particles that can cause prolonged sickness and allergies
- Saves you money on your monthly energy bill as your unit will be operating as optimally as possible.
- Provides peace of mind that your unit is functioning correctly throughout the year
Are you overdue for your HVAC maintenance? If the answer is yes, then the team at AtlasCare is available to assist you. We’re available 24/7/365 days of the year and do not charge an additional fee for services required after-hours, on weekends, or during holidays.
Call and speak to one of our team members directly or book an appointment with us using our online appointment form!
The correct size of your home's HVAC system will vary according to a variety of variables. Here is a brief overview of a few of the aspects to consider prior to actually installing an HVAC system in your house.
- The square footage of your home
- How many levels does your home have
- The layout of your property
- The quality of your current air duct system
- The age of your home
- The quality of your home insulation
- Your unique cooling and heating preferences
If you need a new HVAC system for your home, schedule a consultation with the AtlasCare team for a free, non-binding approximation of the services you'll need.
On all recently bought HVAC units and installation services, we offer no payments for 12 months with 0% interest! Schedule an appointment with the AtlasCare team to have your new HVAC system installed safely and correctly! We also offer same-day or next-day installation services for new HVAC systems, so homeowners are never required to live in an unpleasant indoor atmosphere throughout an extreme heat wave or polar vortex.
What to Expect From the HVAC Pros at AtlasCare
- Local air conditioning repair technicians on call 24/7/365, with NO EXTRA CHARGE for weekend, holiday or after-hours service
- 55+ years of quality service for homeowners in communities like Simcoe County
- Service backed by guarantees that help ensure you & your family get the best in home comfort
- Certified experts with G1, G2, 313A & 313D, 308A, ODP, Wardflex, and Supervisor Training Program & IHSA Health and Safety Education Program for Contractor Safety Essentials
- Customer satisfaction comes first: average 4.6/5 rating on Google & 8.7/10 rating on HomeStars