HVAC Services in Beaverton
Guarantee your family’s complete and utter comfort all year long with professional HVAC service from a team of skilled technicians you can trust. AtlasCare’s team consists of top specialists with many years of professional HVAC experience who are skilled and hold the extremely sophisticated qualifications needed to provide high-quality HVAC options to Beaverton, Ontario, residents.
Whether you need a repair, maintenance, or a new HVAC unit installed, you can trust the AtlasCare certified HVAC team to take care of your home.
AtlasCare’s friendly and professional HVAC team is available 24/7/365 days a year, including holidays, weekends, and after-hours, with no extra fees. In addition, if you require a new HVAC unit during a hot summer or a winter storm later in the calendar year, our trained and knowledgeable HVAC technicians can have it fitted the same day or the following day, so you never have to worry about keeping your family comfortable throughout the year.
Furthermore, when choosing to purchase and install new heating, ventilation, or air conditioners system with the professional and friendly team at AtlasCare, we would be happy to provide financing options for homeowners in the Beaverton, Ontario community, including no payments, with 0% interest. This means that you will never have to worry about keeping your family comfortable throughout the year or any upfront out-of-pocket expenses.
For more information on how the AtlasCare crew can provide you with HVAC services, call and speak with one of our friendly team members or book online using our electronic form!
HVAC maintenance is required for all Beaverton residents. Without adequate treatment for your HVAC system over time, you may experience a variety of problems, including a significant increase in your monthly heating costs. Furthermore, homeowners lose the capacity to recognize and repair potential problems with their units before they become more severe and costly.
As a result, you are more likely to spend additional funds on repair work overtime than if your unit was maintained once a year by a professional HVAC company like AtlasCare. Therefore, to ensure that your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system is prepared to work optimally for you throughout the year, we recommend booking this appointment with the team at AtlasCare at least once a year.
For all heating systems, we suggest booking your maintenance appointment with our certified HVAC technicians in the early fall. This will ensure that your unit is ready to function properly for you during the winter. On the other hand, if your home also features an air conditioning system, we suggest booking an appointment with AtlasCare during the early spring. Again, this will help ensure that your unit is ready to operate properly for you during the summer when the temperatures get warmer throughout the Beaverton, Ontario, area.
Furthermore, there are numerous advantages to maintaining your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems over time. Here's a quick rundown of some of the advantages you may not be familiar with:
- It prevents more extensive and costly damages to your air conditioning system.
- It is a cost-effective solution to preventing further damage.
- Allows you to extend the lifespan of your air conditioning system.
- Ensures that the air you and your family breathe each day is free of dust, hair, dirt, and other harmful particles that can cause prolonged sickness and allergies.
- Saves you money on your monthly electric bill as your unit will be operating as optimally as possible with energy-efficient heating.
- Provides peace of mind that your unit is functioning correctly throughout the year.
Moreover, during your maintenance appointment, the certified HVAC technicians at AtlasCare will conduct a thorough inspection of your HVAC system and perform the following maintenance tasks to ensure your unit is back up and running optimally for your home in no time:
- Inspect your home's HVAC system thoroughly for any gas leaks, if appropriate, to your current heating or cooling unit.
- Identification of any possible concerns discovered during your appointment.
- A thorough examination of all safety controls for your HVAC system.
- Temperature configurations on your thermostat will be thoroughly evaluated and adjusted if needed.
- The vent connectors to your HVAC system will be examined.
- Gas tubing measurements for your home's heating system.
- Analysis of blower speed and operation.
- ·To prevent further wear and tear of your HVAC system, we will lubricate the blower motor and other mechanisms.
- A comprehensive examination of your heating system.
- Careful inspection of the heat exchanger for cracks or holes.
- Examine your home's HVAC system burners if applicable to your current unit.
- A complete and accurate carbon monoxide evaluation to ensure the indoor safety of your home.
- Assessment of your HVAC unit's pilot flame.
- The blower system must be thoroughly cleaned and inspected.
- Evaluation of the entire venting system connected to your HVAC system.
- To avoid further damage to your HVAC unit, we will clean the burner of your HVAC unit.
- The pilot is evaluated and adjusted as needed to ensure optimal performance.
- A comprehensive measurement of your HVAC unit's flue temperature.
Are you past due on HVAC maintenance? If you answered yes, the AtlasCare team is here to help. Our team is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and does not charge extra for services required after hours, on weekends, or during holidays.
AtlasCare also offer same-day or next-day installation and maintenance on all HVAC systems, so you'll never have to wonder if you and your family can live in a comfortable internal atmosphere all year, regardless of the weather outdoors.
Furthermore, in the event that you need to purchase and install a new HVAC unit in your home with our certified HVAC technicians, we would be happy to provide homeowners with no payments and 0% interest. You can create a comfortable interior environment for yourself and your family without having to worry about upfront costs.
AtlasCare's professional and friendly HVAC technician team has years of experience and is committed to supplying customers with high-quality system maintenance they can rely on. We'll make sure your HVAC unit is returned to normal operation as efficiently as possible so you can save money on your recurring energy bills in the long run while preventing further premature wear and tear on your unit.
As a result, if you are ready to work with the AtlasCare team, our qualified HVAC technicians are here to help. Call and speak with one of our team members directly or use our online booking form to schedule an appointment with us!
HVAC systems have an average lifespan of 15 to 20 years before they need to be replaced. That being said, the lifespan will vary depending on the type of HVAC system you have installed in your home and how well the unit has been maintained over the years that you have used it. As a result, HVAC systems that have been regularly maintained over time have a longer life expectancy than those that have not been properly maintained. It is more cost-effective for property owners to preserve their HVAC systems once each year rather than paying for regularly occurring restoration work and complete breakdowns that will inevitably occur over time.
Moreover, repetitive HVAC system maintenance ensures that the air you and your family breathe is free of dust, hair, dirt, and other particles that can lead to long-term illness and discomfort. Finally, badly maintained HVAC systems tend to fail much sooner than their average lifespan, costing you more money over the long term.
Furthermore, we recognize that not all property owners can detect problems with their HVAC unit until it is too late. As a result, to ensure that you catch potential HVAC problems early on, we've compiled a list of red flags that you can look out for around your household that will suggest that it's time to contact the professional HVAC technicians at AtlasCare:
- Your HVAC unit will not turn on.
- Your thermostat is inaccurate compared to the temperature in your home.
- There is an odd odour coming from your HVAC system.
- Your HVAC system is making weird noises.
- You notice significant increases in your monthly energy bill.
- There is a low air pressure coming from your vents.
- Your HVAC system will turn on and off at random times.
- You and your family are experiencing prolonged allergies or illnesses that are unexplainable.
If you notice any of these signs with your home's current HVAC system, it may be due to the following common HVAC problems:
- A lack of general maintenance with HVAC systems.
- Dirty or clogged air filters that are blocked by hair, dirt, dust, and other debris.
- Pilot or ignition problems which directly affect the power source to the HVAC unit.
- Thermostat malfunctions, including inaccurate readings or faulty system settings, which directly affect your ability to heat or cool your home to your unique preferences.
- General wear and tear of the different mechanical components of your HVAC system.
- Unusual noises that are coming from the HVAC unit could indicate a mechanical issue.
- Blown electrical fuses or tripped electrical breakers.
- Dirty and ill-maintained evaporator coils or condensers.
- An HVAC blower that is continuously operating.
- Leaking water from the HVAC unit.
Are you overdue for your HVAC maintenance? If the answer is yes, then the team at AtlasCare is ready to assist you. Our heating and cooling company is available 24/7/365 days of the year and does not charge an additional fee for services needed after-hours, on the weekends, or during holidays.
AtlasCare also offer same-day or next-day installation services on all HVAC systems, so you'll never have to question if you and your family can live in a pleasant and comfortable atmosphere all year, regardless of the conditions outside.
Furthermore, if you require our certified HVAC technicians to purchase and install a new HVAC unit in your home, we would be delighted to provide property owners with no payment and 0% interest. You can establish a relaxing indoor environment for both you and your family without incurring any out-of-pocket expenses upfront.
AtlasCare's professional and friendly HVAC technician team has years of experience and is dedicated to providing customers with high-quality maintenance services they can rely on. We'll make sure your HVAC unit is back in working order as efficiently as possible so you can save money on your recurring energy bills in the long run while preventing further wear and tear on your unit.
AtlasCare's professional and friendly HVAC technician team has years of experience and is dedicated to providing customers with dependable heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system installations, repairs, and maintenance. As a result, you'll never have to wonder if your home is in excellent hands with our team, as the professional and certified HVAC team at AtlasCare is ready to help. We'll collaborate with you to ensure that your personal comfort preferences are reflected in the final result of your service with our professional team.
Call us or use our online booking form to make an appointment with the AtlasCare team!
HVAC stands for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. These units are centrally located in all homes and enable homeowners to adjust the interior comfort of their living arrangement to their personal preferences all year long, irrespective of the weather conditions outside. HVAC systems are made up of many mechanical components, and there are many different types, sizes, and brands of units on the market. Each unit is tailored to the specific features of your home, allowing you to warm or cool your home while remaining as energy efficient as possible. Furnaces, heat pumps, boilers, air conditioning units, air ducts, and other HVAC system components are all common!
Let's take a closer look at some of the most common HVAC systems that we often install into homes throughout the Beaverton, Ontario, community.
A furnace is a type of common heating system in homes. The furnace's burner generates heat by burning propane, natural gas, or electricity. The heat generated is heated by passing it through a heat exchanger. Furthermore, heated air is blown over the heat exchanger from the home's ductwork. At last, the heated air is then forced into the supply ductwork by the furnace's blower and distributed all throughout the home.
A boiler is another type of common heating system found in homes throughout the Beaverton, Ontario, community. When you turn on your boiler, it generates heat using either oil, gas, or electricity. The heat generated by the source of energy is used to warm the water within the boiler compartment. This team that is created by the warmed water is then distributed throughout your home's air duct system to warm the air within each room of your home. Furthermore, as the temperatures drop within the boiler compartment, it returns to your boiler to be reheated before being sent back out to continue to heat up your residence. Lastly, this procedure is repeated until your household attains the desired temperature and your thermometer instructs the boiler to shut down.
A heat pump is a device that retrieves heat from the refrigerated outside air and transmits it into our home. To that end, an internal compressor runs on electricity to boost the temperature of the heat derived from the surrounding air around your home. At the same time, by transferring warm interior air to the outside, the heat pump can also provide cooling features to your home as well. This is a popular choice for many homeowners in the Beaverton, Ontario, area.
Central air conditioning units
Central air conditioning systems allow homeowners to cool multiple areas of their homes at once. Central air conditioning systems are split systems, with one compartment fitted on the interior and another on the outside of your home. The cooled air produced by their split air conditioning system will move to every space in their home via their ductwork, and homeowners can control the temperature with a thermostat.
Mini-split ductless air conditioner
A ductless mini-split air conditioner can only cool one room at a time. This air conditioner is made up of an outdoor unit with a compressor and a condenser, as well as one or more interior units. Air blowers are used in these wall-mounted components. Pipework attaches the inside and outside units, and refrigerant moves between the two in a variety of ways depending on the application. Furthermore, because these indoor units are small in size, each room usually has a separate unit that can be used for both heating and cooling.
Air conditioning window unit
A single unit houses all of the electrical and cooling components in a window air conditioning system. Its outside emits heat while it's inside blows cool air into space. It is installed through a window or a hole in the wall of your home.
UV air purifier
UV air purifiers utilize a short ultraviolet light to kill airborne pathogenic organisms and bacteria such as mould, microbes, and viruses. They work to reduce indoor air pollutants that can make you and your family sick.
Humidifiers add moisture to the air to protect against dryness, which can irritate many areas of the body. Humidifiers are especially beneficial in treating skin problems, nose dryness, throat scratching, and dry lips. They can also alleviate some of the symptomatology of the flu and the common cold.
As you can see, when it comes to creating a comfortable indoor environment for you and your family, the options are truly endless. Therefore, if you are ready to work with a team of highly skilled and experienced HVAC technicians in the Beaverton, Ontario, community, the team at AtlasCare is prepared to help. At AtlasCare, we put the needs and expectations of our customers at the forefront of our success.
We are committed to providing reliable heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system installations, repairs, and maintenance to our customers. As a result, you'll never have to question if your household is in good hands with our team because the professional and certified HVAC team at AtlasCare is standing by to assist you at any time you may need us. We'll partner with you to ensure that your personal comfort desires are taken into account in the final outcome of our professional team's service.
AtlasCare are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and there are no additional charges for after-hours, weekend, or holiday service. If you need immediate cooling, our skilled HVAC technicians can install a brand-new HVAC system into your Beaverton, Ontario, home within a few hours or the next day.
We are also pleased to offer no payments and 0% interest financing to homeowners, allowing them to buy and install a new air conditioning system in their residences with no out-of-pocket costs for the first year.
Therefore, if you're ready to work with a professional HVAC company in Beaverton, Ontario, who knows how to get the job done correctly, then it's time to book your appointment with our friendly technicians.
Call and speak to one of us directly or book your appointment for any HVAC repair, maintenance, or installations with the team at AtlasCare online using our appointment form today!
A fully functional HVAC unit will allow homeowners to heat and cool their homes at any time of year, regardless of the weather outside, quickly and efficiently. All at the same, regardless of how much you rely on your HVAC throughout the year, your monthly energy bills will remain low, saving you money. Furthermore, a fully functional HVAC system will run quietly and without causing any damage to individual mechanical components or mechanisms. You can also use your thermostat to easily adjust heat and cooling routines based on your personal choices.
With that being said, sometimes it can be difficult for homeowners to determine that there is something wrong with their home's HVAC units before the damage is already done. When this happens, problems that could have otherwise been avoided can become more complex and expensive to fix. Therefore, to ensure that homeowners in Beaverton, Ontario, are able to tell when there may be something wrong with their home's HVAC unit, we've put together a list of warning signs that you can look out for around your home. Here is a closer look at some of these red flags in more detail:
- Your HVAC unit will not turn on.
- Your thermostat is inaccurate compared to the temperature in your home
- There is an odd odour coming from your HVAC unit
- Your HVAC unit is making weird noises
- You notice significant increases in your monthly energy bill
- There is a low air pressure coming from your vents
- Your HVAC system will turn on and off at random times
- You and your family are experiencing prolonged allergies or illnesses that are unexplainable
If you have any of these signs in your home, it may be due to one of the following HVAC problems:
- A lack of general maintenance with HVAC units
- Dirty or clogged air filters that are blocked by hair, dirt, dust, and other debris
- Pilot or ignition problems which directly affect the power source to the HVAC unit
- Thermostat malfunctions, including inaccurate readings or faulty system settings, which directly affect your ability to heat or cool your home to your unique preferences
- General wear and tear of the different mechanical components of your HVAC system
- Unusual noises that are coming from the HVAC unit could indicate a mechanical issue.
- Blown electrical fuses or tripped electrical breakers
- Dirty and ill-maintained evaporator coils or condensers
- An HVAC blower that is continuously operating
- Leaking water from the HVAC unit
As you can see, there are numerous issues that you can experience with your HVAC unit. As such, if you believe that there is something wrong with the heating or cooling unit in your home, we suggest booking an appointment with one of our certified and experienced HVAC technicians as soon as possible.
Do any of these signs look familiar to you? If this is the case, call a professional HVAC company like AtlasCare. Regardless of the size and nature of the problem, homeowners in the Beaverton area can be comfortable knowing that our team of knowledgeable and certified HVAC technicians will work quickly to correct the problem at home. As a result, you can resume enjoying the comfort and convenience of your indoor environment with minimal disruption to your daily routine.
We are dedicated to providing our customers with dependable heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system installations, repairs, and maintenance. As a result, you'll never have to wonder if your household is in capable hands with our crew because the professional and certified HVAC team at AtlasCare is ready to help you at any time.
AtlasCare are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, with no extra fees for after-hours, weekend, or holiday service. If you require immediate cooling, our highly trained HVAC technicians can implement a brand-new cooling system in your Beaverton, Ontario, home within a few hours on the same day or the following day. We’ll have someone come to your home and conduct a thorough inspection before diagnosing and fixing the issue promptly so you can get back to your daily routine.
We are happy to offer homeowners no payments and 0% interest. This way, you can establish a comfortable living space for yourself and your family without being concerned about upfront installation costs.
What to Expect From the HVAC Pros at AtlasCare
- Local air conditioning repair technicians on call 24/7/365, with NO EXTRA CHARGE for weekend, holiday or after-hours service
- 55+ years of quality service for homeowners in communities like Beaverton
- Service backed by guarantees that help ensure you & your family get the best in home comfort
- Certified experts with G1, G2, 313A & 313D, 308A, ODP, Wardflex, and Supervisor Training Program & IHSA Health and Safety Education Program for Contractor Safety Essentials
- Customer satisfaction comes first: average 4.6/5 rating on Google & 8.7/10 rating on HomeStars