Vaughan Air Conditioner Repair
Implementing an air conditioning component in your home is an excellent strategy for keeping you and your family cool and comfortable throughout the year, particularly during the hot summer months when temperatures can skyrocket.
As such, whenever an unexpected situation with your air conditioning unit arises, we understand that it would not only be challenging to find a repair technician able to arrive at your home right away and resolve the matter at hand, but it may also lead to an uncomfortable interior living standard. Luckily, homeowners in the Vaughan, Ontario, area can depend on the AtlasCare team to rapidly get your air conditioning system functioning optimally for you.
AtlasCare’s professional technicians have many years of combined HVAC experience and are ready to provide homeowners with leading restoration work and exceptional customer experiences. You can rest assured knowing that your air conditioner is in capable hands, whatever the size or extent of the issue.
AtlasCare is available around the clock, 365 days a year. Our licensed repair technicians do not pay extra for after-hours, weekend, or holiday services. If you do need a new air conditioning system installed in your home, AtlasCare provides funding options that include no fees and 0% interest. That way, you can return to relaxing in your comfortable home without having to worry about upfront costs.
Make an appointment with our polite and respectful HVAC team by calling us directly or using our online booking system for more information on how the Atlas Care team can perform high-quality repair work for your Vaughan, Ontario residence. We are very thrilled to be working with you!
Why is my AC running but not cooling?
There are several reasons why your air conditioning system unit may be running but not reducing the temperature in your home. As a direct consequence, if you are currently experiencing this, it may be due to a combination of the following issues:
- The thermostat in your household has been set inaccurately or may be experiencing a system malfunction.
- Your air conditioner filter has become blocked with hair, dust, grime, as well as other particles and should be cleaned or replaced.
- Your system’s condenser component, which is in charge of removing the heat from your household, is clogged.
- The evaporator coil, which is responsible for capturing heat from the air, has suffered damage or is frozen.
- The coolant substance in your air conditioner is starting to leak into your compartment.
- The air conditioning system in your home has been incorrectly sized and may be too small or too large.
As you can see, there are a variety of possible reasons why your air conditioning system is running but not lowering the temperature within your home. As such, we advise homeowners in Vaughan, Ontario, to schedule an appointment with the AtlasCare team. We’ll dispatch a certificated technician to your home as fast as possible to fix the issue, allowing you to resume your usual schedule with minimal impact.
AtlasCare is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our licensed service technicians do not charge extra for services performed after hours, on weekends, or on holidays. If you need a new air conditioner installed in your home, AtlasCare offers financing options that include no service and no interest. As a result, you can revert back to resting in your comfy home without the need to make an initial investment.
Call AtlasCare today to schedule an appointment with a reputable HVAC company in Vaughan that will get the work completed the first time correctly!
What is the most common AC Repair in Vaughan?
AtlasCare’s qualified technician team has extensive expertise in the HVAC industry and has collaborated with numerous homeowners throughout the years. As a result, we have significant experience diagnosing and repairing all types of air conditioning system repairs. Therefore, it is safe to say that we have seen it all. As such, here’s a deeper look at some of the most common repairs we’ve witnessed in our time working in the industry:
- An absence of upkeep that has caused premature wear and tears.
- Air conditioning systems that do not turn off.
- Air conditioner units that run constantly.
- Air conditioning systems that do not produce cool air or blow out warm air instead.
- Leaking liquid coolant or moisture from the air conditioning unit.
- Air conditioner units that have frozen.
- Air conditioning systems that cycle on and off at unexpected times.
- Mildew and mould growth.
- Drainage pans that are blocked up.
- Air filters that have become clogged with debris
- Circuit breakers that trip whenever an air conditioning system is turned on.
Do you believe your home’s air conditioner unit is broken? If so, schedule a repair appointment with AtlasCare’s top HVAC team. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and homeowners are not charged extra fees for after-hours, weekends, or holidays!
Is it worth it to repair an air conditioner in Vaughan?
Most air conditioning units have a lifespan of 10 to 15 years before they need to be replaced. If your air conditioner is getting closer to the end of its service life, it may be more cost-effective to replace it completely, as newer cooling systems are significantly more proficient and can save you money over the long term. Even so, if you find yourself recurrently attempting to fix your air conditioning system, regardless of its age, this could be evidence that your cooling equipment is no longer serviceable.
We suggest that you schedule an appointment with a reliable HVAC Repair company as soon as possible to come and inspect your current cooling system. A certified technician can guide you through the best course of action for you and your household.
AtlasCare is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and there are no extra fees for after-hours, weekends, or holidays! If you require a new air conditioning unit for your home, we offer financing options such as no payments at 0% interest! We also provide same-day and next-day installation services!
What causes the air conditioner to stop working?
Air conditioning units are composed of numerous working parts that are highly complex in nature. As a result, it’s possible that there are a variety of reasons why your current cooling system isn’t functioning properly. Here is a closer look at some of these reasons in more detail below:
- Clogged air filters.
- Drainage lines that are blocked up or overflowing.
- Compressor failures.
- Non-functioning air conditioning fans.
- An overall lack of upkeep.
- Refrigerant leaking into the unit.
- Mildew and mould growth.
- Problems with your electrical system.
Book a repair appointment with the professional and experienced HVAC team in Vaughan, Ontario, today!
When should I call an air conditioner repair company?
It is critical to contact a professional HVAC company as possible in order to prevent further harm to your air conditioning system. Here are some warning signs indicating that something is flawed with your air conditioning system:
- A significant increase in your month-to-month utility bill.
- Strange noises when your system is operating.
- Odours emanating from your AC system.
- You’re having trouble cooling your house.
- Your air conditioner unit is not producing any air.
- Your household is experiencing unexplained allergies.
- Your house is extremely humid.
- Your cooling system will not turn on.
Are any of these signs recognizable? If the answer is yes, you may be dealing with an air conditioning problem. As such, it is important that homeowners book an appointment with a professional HVAC team like AtlasCare quickly. Call and schedule a repair appointment with our team of professionals so you can get back to enjoying your home in no time.
Our Other Cooling Solutions.
Save more on new AC installation & repair service today.