Air Conditioner Repair Brampton
Installing a cooling equipment in your household is a wonderful way to keep you and your relatives cool and at ease year around, especially during the scorching summer season when weather conditions can soar. As a result, when an unexpected issue with your air conditioner emerges, we recognize that it may not only be a chore to locate a repair technician capable of coming to your residence right away and correcting the issue at hand, but it may also generate an inconvenient indoor living condition. Fortunately, with the assistance of the AtlasCare team, property owners in the Brampton area can rely on us to quickly get your air conditioner operating optimally for you.
AtlasCare’s certified technicians have years of collective HVAC expertise and are prepared with the knowledge and skill set to provide property owners with top-notch repair work and outstanding customer service. You can rest easy knowing that your air conditioning system is in safe hands, irrespective of the size or extent of the problem.
AtlasCare is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our licensed ac repair services technicians do not charge extra for services performed after hours, on weekends, or on holidays. If you do need a new air conditioner system installed in your home, AtlasCare offers financing. That way, you can get back to relaxing in your comfy home without being concerned about initial costs.
Schedule an appointment with our courteous and knowledgeable team by giving us a call directly or by utilizing our online reservation system for more details regarding how the AtlasCare team can provide you with repair solutions for your home in Brampton, Ontario. We are excited to collaborate with you!
Why is my AC running but not cooling?
There is a range of causes why your air conditioner unit may be operating but not cooling your household. As a result, if you are currently experiencing this, it could be largely attributable to one of the following:
- The thermostat in your household has been set inaccurately or may be experiencing a system malfunction.
- Your air conditioner filter has become blocked with hair, dust, grime, as well as other particles and should be cleaned or replaced.
- Your system’s condenser component, which is in charge of removing the heat from your household, is clogged.
- The evaporator coil, which is responsible for capturing heat from the air, has suffered damage or is frozen.
- The coolant substance in your air conditioner is starting to leak into your compartment.
- The air conditioning system in your home has been incorrectly sized and may be too small or too large.
As you can clearly see, there are a number of potential causes for your air conditioner to be operating but not reducing the indoor temperature of your home. As a result, we recommend that property owners in Brampton, Ontario, make an appointment with the AtlasCare team. We’ll send a certified technician to your household as soon as possible to repair the problem so you can get back to your daily routine with minimal disruptions.
AtlasCare is available around the clock, 365 days a year. Our licensed repair technicians do not charge extra for after-hours, weekend, or holiday services. If you require a new air conditioning system installed in your household, AtlasCare provides financing. That way, you can return to relaxing in your comfortable home without having to worry about an upfront investment.
Call AtlasCare today to make an appointment with a leading HVAC company in Brampton that you can trust to get the job done right the first time around!
What is the most common AC Repair in Brampton?
AtlasCare’s certified technician team has worked with multitudes of property owners and has many years of experience in the HVAC industry. As a result, we have considerable experience diagnosing and fixing all kinds of air conditioner repair work. As a result, here is a closer look at a few of the most prevalent repairs we’ve seen in our time in business:
- An absence of upkeep that has caused premature wear and tears.
- Air conditioning systems that do not turn off.
- Air conditioner units that run constantly.
- Air conditioning systems that do not produce cool air or blow out warm air instead.
- Leaking liquid coolant or moisture from the air conditioning unit.
- Air conditioner units that have frozen.
- Air conditioning systems that cycle on and off at unexpected times.
- Mildew and mould growth.
- Drainage pans that are blocked up.
- Air filters that have become clogged with debris.
- Circuit breakers that trip whenever an air conditioning system is turned on.
Do you suspect that your home’s air conditioning system is malfunctioning? If so, make an appointment with AtlasCare’s leading HVAC team. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and do not charge homeowners extra fees for after-hours, weekends, or holidays!
Is it worth it to repair an air conditioner in Brampton?
Most air conditioners have a 10 to 15-year lifespan before they require replacement. If your air conditioning system is nearing the end of its useful life, it could be more cost-effective to remove it entirely, as newer devices are much more eﬃcient and can save you more money in the long run. However, if you find yourself repeatedly trying to repair your cooling system, despite its age, it may be an indication that your unit is beyond servicing.
As a result, we recommend scheduling a consultation with a professional HVAC company as quickly as possible to come and investigate your current unit. A certificated technician will be able to advise you on the best steps to take for you and your home.
AtlasCare is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and we do not charge homeowners for after-hours, weekends, or holidays! If you need a new air conditioner for your home, we have financing! We also offer same-day and next-day installations!
What causes the air conditioner to stop working?
Air conditioning systems are complicated. As a result, there could be a number of reasons why your unit isn’t working. Take a closer look:
- Clogged air filters.
- Drainage lines that are blocked up or overflowing.
- Compressor failures.
- Non-functioning air conditioning fans.
- An overall lack of upkeep.
- Refrigerant leaking into the unit.
- Mildew and mould growth.
- Problems with your electrical system.
Is there something wrong with your home’s air conditioning unit? If the answer is yes, then the team at AtlasCare is prepared to help you get your unit back on track and functioning optimally with the latest ac repair techniques.
Our team is available 24/7/365 days of the year, and we do not charge homeowners an additional fee if they need our assistance after hours, on the weekends, or during holidays. So, whenever you need us, you can rest assured knowing that someone will be available to assist you.
Call and speak to us directly or book an appointment online today!