Waterdown Plumbing Services
From repairs to maintenance and installations, the professional team at Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning has got Waterdown plumbing services available that will help you get back to enjoying your home in no time. Our team consists of leading plumbing technicians that have the skills and knowledge to provide you with high-quality services and long-lasting results. We pride ourselves on offering homeowners solutions they can rely on.
Call us directly or book a free consultation online with the professional plumbing team at Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning today
Why do I need plumbing services?
There are numerous reasons you may need plumbing services for your home. Plumbers can help with repairs, yearly maintenance checkups, and home renovations, including:
- Clogged or slow drainage
- Clogged toilets
- Leaky faucets and pipes
- Changes to your water pressure
- Running toilets
- Breaks or cracks in your home’s main water line
- Updating your home’s taps, showerheads, or other water features
- Flushing out built-up sediment and minerals that can ruin your home’s water line over time
What are some factors to consider when hiring a plumber?
Before hiring a plumber to help with your water-related needs in your home, here are some factors you should consider:
- Make sure the plumber has all the mandatory licensing and certifications to work.
- Consider working with a plumbing company with years of experience in the industry.
- Make sure you agree on a price with the plumbing company before coming to your home to complete the job and request a free quote.
- Ensure your plumber and the plumbing company offers a warranty for all services to protect you if something goes wrong.
When do I need a plumber?
While homeowners should be able to tell when there is something wrong with their home’s plumbing system, here are some signs you can keep an eye out for around your home that may indicate it’s time to call a plumber.
- There is an odd sewer-like smell throughout your home.
- You are experiencing water backup every time you use your water for extended periods.
- You have low water pressure.
- A pipe has burst in your home, causing leaks, flooding, or other
- water-related damage.
- You have frozen water lines due to extreme temperature changes.
- There is no water coming out of your faucets.
- You have no hot water running through your home’s plumbing system.
Do you need a plumber? Book a free consultation with us today!
The Boonstra Advantage
- Over 55 Years of Experience – You learn a lot in five decades. Boonstra has been serving the Hamilton area since 1961, which means you’ll receive expert service from our knowledgeable technicians.
- Guaranteed Comfort – Comfort is what we do. We aren’t satisfied until you’re 100% satisfied with our work. That’s why all of our work is backed by a We Respect You™ guarantee.
- Expert Technicians – Our technicians are customer service experts as well as certified technical experts. All our technicians undergo background checks and are Right Time™ certified to provide service you can trust.
- Commitment to Excellence – We know that 70% of HVAC issues are due to improper installation so we strive to do better. We make sure that your new equipment is installed correctly the first time.
We stand behind our work and our people. For up to 2 years from the day we install a new heating or cooling unit, we will repair, replace, or refund anything necessary until you are 100% satisfied. That’s our guarantee to you.
What Homeowners Say About Boonstra’s HVAC Services
“We had an excellent experience using Boonstra. We needed a whole new furnace and A/C, as our existing was over 20 years old. We first met with Steve the service tech, who was very knowledgeable and helped us to choose what system was suitable for our house. They scheduled the install very quickly. The installers, Daniel & Michael, were friendly and skilled. They worked diligently to get the job done as quickly as possible. They protected all our surfaces and left the site perfectly clean. The whole system comes with a 10 year parts a labour warranty. If you want the job done properly, fast, and efficient, call Boonstra.“
“Starting with Salesperson Mike, and ending with tech installation team, Gareth and Lucas, the entire project was seamless. No pressure sale with genuine care and expert advice, offering next day install at a fair price. Promptly on Sunday morning, Gareth and Lucas showed up, and didn’t stop until the install was complete. Friendly, knowledgeable, considerate and professional, all attributes indicative of Boonstra. System works great and I am extremely pleased with the service, price and overall experience.“