Service & Maintenance
Get the cost efficiencies and convenience of professional care for your heating appliances.
Sudden breakdowns are not only inconvenient (especially when it’s really cold), but can mean expensive furnace repairs. The best way to guard against these unexpected costs is our AtlasCare Service Program.
At AtlasCare, we care for your heating and cooling system as though it is our own. We conduct preventative maintenance to fix potential problems before they lead to an emergency furnace breakdown. Your family can enjoy the safety and security of a smooth-running forced air heating system all season long.
When it comes to furnace maintenance, you want to make sure your pipes, safety switches, venting, and flame sensing equipment are checked on an annual basis to ensure your forced air heating system is operating at peak performance. Your air conditioner and other heating and cooling equipment also requires yearly maintenance to perform at its best.
Having furnace maintenance and service conducted by AtlasCare each year is one of the safest things you can do for your family. Both of our Protection Plans include a visit from a qualified AtlasCare Home Comfort Specialist at least once a year to inspect your furnace, air conditioner, and other home comfort equipment.
A poorly maintained furnace can put your family at considerable risk:
- It could break down entirely and leave you in the cold.
- A broken-down furnace could cause your home’s water pipes to freeze, costing you thousands of dollars in major renovations.
- Poorly maintained venting could crack causing a dangerous carbon monoxide leak in your home.
- Neglect creates more wear-and-tear on systems creating a significant risk of breakdowns.
- Contact us today for standard furnace service and maintenance or emergency furnace repairs.
Contact us today for standard furnace service and maintenance.
Precision Furnace Tune-up and Safety Check Includes:
- Check and clean furnace fan compartment.
- Check and adjust blower operation. Replace belt if required.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Wash or replace your standard 1” furnace filer.
- Check for air leakage in plenum and seal.
- Adjust plenum dampers as required.
- Disconnect drain and verify it is clear.
- Water test condensate pump.
- Check fuse/breaker and mark electrical panel.
- Check operation of thermostat and level.
- Check and calibrate heat anticipator in the thermostat.
- Inspect, clear and adjust orifices, burners, and gas valves.
- Visual inspection of the primary and secondary hear exchangers for stress and cracks.
- Check that there is an adequate source of combustion air to furnace.
- Adjust combustion air to burners.
- Check operation, settings of limit and fan controls.
- Clean and adjust pilot assembly/ignition module.
- Examine vent connection and exhaust venting system.
- Check chimney, clean out and remove debris.
- Check operation of exhaust ventor motor.
- Check gas piping to furnace.
- Check operation of elements and sequencers.
- Inspect neutralizer.
- Open humidifier bypass & turn on humidistat.
- Run test furnace.
Benefits of regular preventative maintenance:
Prolong the useful life of your heating and air conditioning equipment.
Minimize energy consumption up to 30% by having proper adjustments and regular cleanings each year.
Peace of mind for safe operation – Yearly inspections of your furnace and chimney venting, reduces the chances of exposing you and your family to poisonous gases (i.e. Carbon Monoxide).
Boiler and water heater service and maintenance
AtlasCare provides first-class water boiler, hydronic heating, and water heater services, including boiler repairs and new boiler installations. Your home’s boiler is the core of your hydronic heating system. Having regular boiler tune-ups can maintain the life of your boiler and prevent issues. AtlasCare Protection Plans help schedule regular service and maintenance.
AtlasCare services all major boiler brands including:
- Baxi Boilers
- Buderus Boilers
- Burnham Boilers
- Carrier Boilers
- Dunkirk Boilers
- Hydrotherm Boilers
- Laars Boilers
- Olsen Boilers
- Raypak Boilers
- Slant Fin Boilers
- Triangle Tube Boilers
- Viessmann Boilers
- Weil-McClain Boilers
The expert technicians at AtlasCare are specially trained to service your home’s boiler and hydronic heating system. We can give advice on whether or not you need a new boiler system or make changes to bring your old system up to current codes and standards. If a replacement is needed, we can help you choose the right one for your home and lifestyle.
Our newest service offering. Act now for incredible savings.
We have partnered with AO Smith, a leader in the industry to bring you a full range of water heating options.
In addition to the savings, you can get the same great service from AtlasCare for your water heater that you currently enjoy for your furnace and air conditioner.