HVAC Services in Severn Bridge
You can help guarantee your family’s comfort all year long by providing a relaxing indoor environment with top-notch HVAC services done by a group of experienced technicians you can rely on to get the job completed the first time correctly.
AtlasCare’s team consists of experienced technicians with many years of combined HVAC competence who are skilled and have received extensive training required to provide high-quality HVAC services to homeowners in Severn Bridge, Ontario. You can count on the courteous and knowledgeable AtlasCare certified HVAC team to care for your home whether you need a repair, maintenance, or a new HVAC unit installed.
AtlasCare’s friendly and knowledgeable HVAC team is available at no extra charge 24/7/365, including holidays, weekends, and after-hours. Furthermore, if you require a new HVAC system during or after a hot or cold spell at any time of the year, our expertly trained and experienced HVAC technicians can install it the same or the next day to ensure you never be without a proper cooling or heating system in your household.
For more information regarding how the AtlasCare team can fulfil your HVAC necessities in Severn Bridge, Ontario, call and speak with one of our welcoming front-of-house staff members or book online using our electronic appointment form!
HVAC maintenance is required once a year for all HVAC systems. It is intended to fix any potential problems that may be discovered before they become more severe and costly. It is also designed to prevent further wear and tear on your unit. As a result, you can save money on your monthly energy bills and ensure that your HVAC unit lasts throughout its lifespan. Some common maintenance tasks include:
- Replacing air filters.
- Cleaning condensers and evaporator coils.
- Removing any water in drain pans.
- Inspecting for mould and mildew growth.
- Evaluating thermostat settings.
- Lubricating mechanical parts to prevent wear and tear.
- Assessment of all electrical components.
- Inspection of the blower motor.
- Checking refrigerant levels.
- Replacement of worn parts.
Are you overdue on your HVAC maintenance? If so, book an appointment with the certified HVAC technicians at AtlasCare today!
We’ll make sure your HVAC unit is up and running as energy efficient as possible so you can get back to your daily routine in no time at all!
HVAC systems have an average lifespan of 15 to 20 years before they need to be replaced. With that being said, this lifespan will differ depending on the type of HVAC system you have installed in your home and how well the unit has been maintained throughout the years that you have used it.
As a result, HVAC systems that have been well-maintained over time have a longer life expectancy compared to those that have not been properly maintained. It is more cost-effective for homeowners to maintain their HVAC systems once a year rather than paying for recurring repair work and total shutdowns that will undoubtedly develop over time.
The properly sized HVAC system of your home will vary depending on numerous factors. Here is a closer look at some of the factors that will need to be considered before an HVAC system can be installed in your home:
- The square footage of your home.
- How many levels does your home have.
- The layout of your property.
- The quality of your current air duct system.
- The age of your home.
- The quality of your home insulation.
- Your unique cooling and heating preferences.
If you require a new HVAC system for your home, book a consultation appointment with the team at AtlasCare for a free, non-obligatory estimate on the cost of services!
All homes are different. Therefore, when it comes to HVAC systems, there is not a one-size-fits-all solution. As a result, we understand how difficult it can be for homeowners to choose a unit that will perform well for the distinctive features of their residence and their personal comfort preferences, especially if you don't know exactly what you're looking for, to begin with. The types of characteristics that will need to be considered are:
- The different heating or cooling settings available with their unit.
- The seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER rating) of their unit.
- The HVAC unit’s capacity, which is measured in British Thermal Units.
- What are the maintenance requirements for the unit.
- Does the HVAC unit make a lot of noise while it is operating.
- What is the price of the unit you are considering installing into your home is.
- What the lifespan of the HVAC unit is.
- Whether the HVAC unit comes with a warranty.
As you can see, there is a lot that goes into choosing the right HVAC system for your home. Therefore, if you require a new unit, we suggest booking an appointment with the qualified HVAC team at AtlasCare for a free consultation.
We offer no payments with 0% interest on all newly purchased HVAC units and installation services! Make an appointment with the AtlasCare team to have your new HVAC system securely and accurately installed! We are also available to provide homeowners with same-day or next-day installation services for new HVAC systems, so they never have to live in an uncomfortable interior environment during a heat wave or cold snap.
AtlasCare are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our skilled HVAC technicians do not charge for services performed after hours, on weekends, or on holidays!
Call us directly to speak with one of our representatives in Severn Bridge or use our simple online appointment booking form to schedule an appointment with the AtlasCare team!
What to Expect From the HVAC Pros at AtlasCare
- Local air conditioning repair technicians on call 24/7/365, with NO EXTRA CHARGE for weekend, holiday or after-hours service
- 55+ years of quality service for homeowners in communities like Severn Bridge
- Service backed by guarantees that help ensure you & your family get the best in home comfort
- Certified experts with G1, G2, 313A & 313D, 308A, ODP, Wardflex, and Supervisor Training Program & IHSA Health and Safety Education Program for Contractor Safety Essentials
- Customer satisfaction comes first: average 4.6/5 rating on Google & 8.7/10 rating on HomeStars