HVAC Services in King City
Guarantee your family’s complete comfort all year long with professional HVAC services performed by a group of experienced technicians you can trust. AtlasCare’s team consists of top specialists with decades of professional HVAC experience who are competent and hold the advanced qualifications needed to provide high-quality HVAC solutions to King City, Ontario residents.
Whether you require a repair, upkeep, or a new HVAC unit installed, you can rest assured knowing that your home is in competent hands with the AtlasCare certified HVAC team.
The friendly and professional HVAC team at AtlasCare is available 24/7/365 days of the year, including holidays, weekends, and after-hours, with no extra fees.
Furthermore, if you need a new HVAC system during a hot summer or a winter storm later in the calendar year, our skilled and experienced HVAC technicians can have it installed within the same day or the next day.
For more details regarding how the AtlasCare crew can provide you with HVAC services in King City, Ontario, call and speak with one of our friendly front-of-house staff members or book online using our e-form!
If you're in the market to purchase a new HVAC system for your King City, Ontario, home, you'll recognize that there are many different types, design features, product offerings, and measurements to consider.
As a direct consequence, we realize how difficult it can be for homeowners to choose an HVAC unit that will work best for the distinctive aspects of their residence and their personal comfort likings, particularly if you don't know precisely what you're searching for, to begin with.
Because selecting the right HVAC unit for your home is a difficult task, we've compiled a list of factors that homeowners should consider as they go through the steps of buying and installing a brand-new HVAC unit in their household:
- The different heating or cooling settings available with their unit.
- The seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER rating) of their unit.
- The HVAC unit’s capacity, which is measured in British Thermal Units.
- What are the maintenance requirements for the unit.
- Does the HVAC unit make a lot of noise while it is operating.
- What is the price of the unit you are considering installing into your home is.
- What the lifespan of the HVAC unit is.
- Whether the HVAC unit comes with a warranty.
As you've seen, there are numerous things to consider before purchasing and putting in a new HVAC unit in your home. As a result, if you need a new HVAC system installed in King City, Ontario, the AtlasCare team is ready to assist.
All through your introductory meeting with our team, we will carefully examine your household and learn more about your individual indoor comfort preferences as a homeowner.
Our certified HVAC technicians will present you with a catalogue of suitable HVAC units that correlate to your requirements after having taken into account all factors that are important prior to actually installing the unit in your home.
Furthermore, AtlasCare are delighted to provide homeowners with no payments and 0% interest when they choose to purchase and install a brand-new HVAC unit in their home with one of our certified HVAC technicians. We also provide same-day or next-day installations, allowing you to get back to relaxing in your household as earliest as possible.
You can be self-assured that your residence and desires will be met correctly and efficiently when you collaborate with AtlasCare in King City, Ontario.
Call or use our online booking form to schedule an appointment with our professional and friendly HVAC team at AtlasCare today!
Every home is unique. As a result, before we can offer you a strong recommendation customized to your household, homeowners in the King City, Ontario community must first schedule an appointment with the qualified HVAC team at AtlasCare.
During your appointment, our fully qualified HVAC technicians will conduct a thorough examination of your home, taking into consideration a variety of factors such as:
- The size of your home.
- The layout of your home.
- The number of levels your home has.
- The type and size of HVAC system you want to install.
- The accessibility of areas throughout your home where your HVAC system can be installed.
After taking these factors into account, a qualified HVAC technician from AtlasCare will provide homeowners with tailored solutions that meet their specific requirements and desires.
Moreover, our team is available 24/7/365 days a year to provide King City, Ontario, homeowners with same-day or next-day installations for all new HVAC units, so you never need to be concerned about regulating the temperature of your home during the entire year.
When you decide to buy and install a brand-new HVAC unit in your home with AtlasCare, you will receive no payments and 0% interest. You can then design a comfy home interior for yourself and your family without needing to be concerned about upfront installation costs.
If you are seeking a new HVAC unit for your home, schedule a consultation with the knowledgeable HVAC team at AtlasCare for more details and to receive a no-obligation estimate on installation costs based on the unique features of your home.
Call us directly or book online using our electronic appointment form!
AtlasCare take pride in providing complete and accurate HVAC services to homeowners all throughout the King City, Ontario community. Whether it's repair work, maintenance, or new unit installation, homeowners can rely on our crew to work quickly while paying careful attention to every detail to guarantee greater, long-lasting outcomes.
When scheduling an appointment with our team of certified HVAC technicians, homeowners can rest assured that AtlasCare will go beyond their expectations to make sure their encounter with us doesn't fall short of being excellent.
We work hard every single day and strongly believe that our achievement is closely intertwined with the happiness of our clients. This is precisely why we prioritize the requirements and desires of each house owner in every choice we make.
As a result, if you need HVAC or AC repair, maintenance, or installation services as a homeowner in King City or the surrounding neighbourhood, the AtlasCare team is here to help.
AtlasCare's certified HVAC team is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We do not charge extra for repair, maintenance, or installation services performed after hours, on weekends, or on holidays. AtlasCare also offer same-day or next-day installation services on all HVAC systems, so you will never need to think twice about whether you and your family can live in a pleasant interior setting throughout the year, regardless of what the weather is like outside.
Furthermore, when you acquire and install a brand-new HVAC unit in your residence with our certified HVAC-trained technicians, we are happy to offer property owners no payments and 0% interest. This way, you can create a relaxing living space for yourself and your family without being concerned about upfront expenses.
Call us to schedule an appointment or use our convenient online appointment booking form!
Yes, all King City homeowners require HVAC maintenance. Without proper care for your HVAC system over the years, you may encounter a variety of issues, including a substantial increase in your month-to-month heating systems costs. In addition to this, homeowners lose the ability to detect and repair potential issues with their units before they become more drastic and expensive.
As a direct consequence, you are more likely to spend additional money on repairs over time than you would if you had your unit serviced once a year by a professional HVAC company, such as AtlasCare.
Furthermore, regular HVAC system maintenance helps to ensure that the air you and your family breathe is free from dust, hair, dirt, as well as other debris that can end up causing long-lasting illness and hypoallergenic symptoms. Finally, poorly maintained HVAC systems are known to fail completely before their expected lifespan, which will ultimately cost you more money in the long term.
Moreover, we understand that not all homeowners are able to tell when there is something wrong with their HVAC unit it is too late. Therefore, to ensure that you are able to catch potential HVAC problems earlier on, we’ve put together a list of warning signs that you can look out for around your home that will indicate that it is time to reach out to the professional HVAC technicians at AtlasCare:
- Your HVAC unit will not turn on.
- Your thermostat is inaccurate compared to the temperature in your home.
- There is an odd odour coming from your HVAC system.
- Your HVAC system is making weird noises.
- You notice significant increases in your monthly energy bill.
- There is a low air pressure coming from your vents.
- Your HVAC system will turn on and off at random times.
- You and your family are experiencing prolonged allergies or illnesses that are unexplainable.
If you notice any of these signs with your home's current HVAC system, it may be due to the following common HVAC problems:
- A lack of general maintenance with HVAC systems.
- Dirty or clogged air filters that are blocked by hair, dirt, dust, and other debris.
- Pilot or ignition problems which directly affect the power source to the HVAC unit.
- Thermostat malfunctions, including inaccurate readings or faulty system settings, which directly affect your ability to heat or cool your home to your unique preferences.
- General wear and tear of the different mechanical components of your HVAC system.
- Unusual noises that are coming from the HVAC unit could indicate a mechanical issue.
- Blown electrical fuses or tripped electrical breakers.
- Dirty and ill-maintained evaporator coils or condensers.
- An HVAC blower that is continuously operating.
- Leaking water from the HVAC unit.
During your appointment, our team will conduct a thorough inspection of your HVAC system and perform the following maintenance tasks to ensure your unit is back up and running optimally for your home in no time:
- Inspect your home's HVAC system thoroughly for any gas leaks, if appropriate, to your current heating or cooling system.
- Identification of any possible concerns discovered during your appointment.
- A thorough examination of all safety controls for your HVAC system.
- Temperature configurations on your thermostat will be thoroughly evaluated and adjusted if needed.
- The vent connectors to your HVAC system will be examined.
- Gas tubing measurements for your home's heating system.
- Analysis of blower speed and operation.
- To prevent further wear and tear of your HVAC system, we will lubricate the blower motor and other mechanisms.
- A comprehensive examination of your heating system.
- Careful inspection of the heat exchanger for cracks or holes.
- Examine your home's HVAC system burners if applicable to your current unit.
- A complete and accurate carbon monoxide evaluation to ensure the indoor safety of your home.
- Assessment of your HVAC unit's pilot flame.
- The blower system must be thoroughly cleaned and inspected.
- Evaluation of the entire venting system connected to your HVAC system.
- To avoid further damage to your HVAC unit, we will clean the burner of your HVAC unit.
- The pilot is evaluated and adjusted as needed to ensure optimal performance.
- A comprehensive measurement of your HVAC unit's flue temperature.
What to Expect From the HVAC Pros at AtlasCare
- Local air conditioning repair technicians on call 24/7/365, with NO EXTRA CHARGE for weekend, holiday or after-hours service
- 55+ years of quality service for homeowners in communities like King City
- Service backed by guarantees that help ensure you & your family get the best in home comfort
- Certified experts with G1, G2, 313A & 313D, 308A, ODP, Wardflex, and Supervisor Training Program & IHSA Health and Safety Education Program for Contractor Safety Essentials
- Customer satisfaction comes first: average 4.6/5 rating on Google & 8.7/10 rating on HomeStars