What do I need to know about buying and maintaining an HVAC system?
When looking for a new HVAC system for your Gravenhurst, Ontario, home, you’ll find that there are multiple kinds, technical characteristics, types, and performance metrics to take into account before scheduling an installation consultation with a professional HVAC company. As a direct consequence, we recognize how challenging it can be for homeowners to select an HVAC unit that will work effectively for the distinctive characteristics of their house and their personal comfort preferences, especially if you don’t recognize what you’re looking for in the beginning.
Seeing as choosing the best HVAC unit for your household can be challenging, we’ve put together a list of different components that property owners should think about when buying and installing a new HVAC unit in their home:
- The different heating or cooling settings available with their unit.
- The seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER rating) of their unit.
- The HVAC unit’s capacity, which is measured in British Thermal Units.
- What are the maintenance requirements for the unit.
- Does the HVAC unit make a lot of noise while it is operating.
- What is the price of the unit you are considering installing into your home is.
- What the lifespan of the HVAC unit is.
- Whether the HVAC unit comes with a warranty.
As you can see, there are a lot of things to think about before buying and installing a new HVAC unit in your residence. As a result, if you require the installation of a new HVAC system in Gravenhurst, Ontario, the AtlasCare team is prepared to assist you at any time.
Throughout our initial consultation, we will visually check your home and learn further about your personal indoor comfort desires as a homeowner. Prior to actually installing the unit in your home, our certified HVAC technicians will present you with a choice of suitable HVAC units that meet your needs after considering all relevant factors.
We also offer same-day or next-day installations so you can return to your new fully heated or cooled home as quickly as possible. You can rest assured that when you work with AtlasCare in Gravenhurst, Ontario, your home and desires will be met swiftly and efficiently.
Call or book an appointment with us online today!
Where is the best place to put my HVAC System?
We can honestly assert that each house is distinct in its particular way. Because of this, homeowners in Gravenhurst, Ontario, should always make an appointment with the skilled and experienced HVAC team at AtlasCare before we can provide you with a helpful suggestion tailored to your household.
During your initial consultation, our fully trained HVAC technicians will carefully evaluate your home, taking into consideration a range of factors such as:
- The size of your home.
- The layout of your home.
- The number of levels your home has.
- The type and size of HVAC system you want to install.
- The accessibility of areas throughout your home where your HVAC system can be installed.
After defining these variables, a AtlasCare qualified HVAC technician will present homeowners with customized options that address their particular wants and needs. Furthermore, our team is on hand 24/7/365 to provide Gravenhurst, Ontario, homeowners with same-day or next-day installations for all newly acquired HVAC systems, so you will never have to worry about controlling the temperature of your home at any time in the year.
If you require a new HVAC unit for your home, contact the skilled HVAC team at AtlasCare for more information and a free installation cost estimate based on your home’s distinctive features.
To schedule an appointment, please call us or use our online appointment form! We look forward to working with you!
What do HVAC services include?
AtlasCare are proud to offer thorough and reliable HVAC services to Gravenhurst, Ontario residents. Whether that’s repairs, upkeep, or new model installation, homeowners can rely on our crew to carry out the tasks productively while paying meticulous attention to every detail to enable optimal, longer-lasting performance.
When homeowners make a scheduled appointment with our team of certified HVAC technicians, they can indeed be self-assured that AtlasCare will go beyond their expectations to guarantee their satisfaction. We understand what it takes to provide outstanding customer service experiences and believe that our achievements are intrinsically tied to our customer’s satisfaction. This is why we prioritize the objectives and requirements of each homeowner in every decision and task we perform.
As a result, if you are a Gravenhurst or surrounding area homeowner in need of HVAC repair work, general upkeep, or installation, the AtlasCare team is happy to assist you.
AtlasCare’s certified HVAC team is available 24/7/365 a year. And what is even more convenient is that after-hours, weekend, and holiday repair, maintenance, and installation services are free of additional service charges! AtlasCare also offer same-day or next-day installation services on all HVAC systems, so you’ll never have to wonder if you and your family can continue living in a comfortable interior atmosphere year-round, regardless of the weather outside.
Furthermore, when you buy and replace your home’s old HVAC unit with our skilled HVAC technicians, we are pleased to offer financing. You can create a welcoming indoor environment both for you and your household without incurring any initial costs.
To make an appointment, please call us or use our easy appointment scheduling registration form!
Is HVAC maintenance required in Gravenhurst?
Yes, everyone in the Gravenhurst, Ontario community requires frequent HVAC services if they own a home. Without proper HVAC system care over time, you may encounter a number of issues, including a substantial increase in your month-to-month energy bills. Furthermore, property owners lose the capacity to recognize and repair potential problems with their units before they become more drastic and expensive. As a direct consequence, you are more likely to pay substantially more money on major repairs in the long run than if your unit was checked once a year by a professional HVAC company like AtlasCare.
Furthermore, routine HVAC system upkeep aims to ensure that the air you and your family inhale is free from dust, hair, dirt, as well as other particles that can end up causing long-term illness and discomfort. Finally, badly maintained HVAC systems have a tendency to fail much sooner than their average lifespan, which will likely cost you more money in the long run.
Moreover, we understand that not all homeowners can identify HVAC problems before it is too late. To ensure that you detect potential HVAC problems early on, we’ve put together a list of initial signs that you can look out for around your home that will indicate that it’s time to call AtlasCare’s professional HVAC technicians.
- Your HVAC unit will not turn on at all throughout the day.
- Your thermostat is inaccurate compared to the temperature in your home.
- There is an odd odour coming from your HVAC system that you cannot get rid of.
- Your HVAC system is making weird noises when it is operating.
- You notice significant increases in your monthly energy bill.
- There is a low air pressure coming from your vents.
- Your HVAC system will turn on and off at random times.
- You and your family are experiencing prolonged allergies or illnesses that are unexplainable.
If you begin to notice any of these symptoms with your current HVAC system, it could be because of one of the following common HVAC issues:
- A lack of general maintenance with HVAC systems.
- Dirty or clogged air filters that are blocked by hair, dirt, dust, and other debris.
- Pilot or ignition problems which directly affect the power source to the HVAC unit.
- Thermostat malfunctions, including inaccurate readings or faulty system settings, which directly affect your ability to heat or cool your home to your unique preferences.
- General wear and tear of the different mechanical components of your HVAC system.
- Unusual noises that are coming from the HVAC unit could indicate a mechanical issue.
- Blown electrical fuses or tripped electrical breakers.
- Dirty and ill-maintained evaporator coils or condensers.
- An HVAC blower that is continuously operating.
- Leaking water from the HVAC unit.