How do I know when to install a new furnace?
Signs you may require a new furnace for your home in Richmond Hill, Ontario, include:
- Your furnace is over 15 years old.
- You find yourself having to frequently call the repairman to fix your heating system.
- You find it difficult to heat your home.
- There have been significant increases in your home’s heating bill.
Do these signs look familiar? If the answer is yes, then it may be time to purchase a new furnace for your home. Book an initial consultation appointment with the team at AtlasCare in Richmond Hill to receive a free project quote!
What is involved in furnace installation?
You might be wondering what happens during the day if you haven’t had a professional HVAC team come to your home to install a brand-new air conditioning or heating system. In general, your installation appointment should take somewhere around 4 and 6 hours to complete from start to finish. This does not, however, account for any complications that our technicians may experience throughout the day. Nonetheless, homeowners can expect our team to work rapidly and diligently to guarantee the quality of their heating system installation. We’ll also make absolutely sure you can get back to your regular routine as quickly as possible. Even so, here is a more detailed look at what will occur during the day of your furnace set-up appointment:
- An initial consultation will be conducted, and a complimentary installation quote will be provided to homeowners.
- Our team will arrive at your home during the time you have scheduled with us.
- They will carefully disconnect all electrical and power components connected to your old furnace.
- Once the power is shut off, our technicians will then safely remove your old furnace to ensure no damage occurs to your property by removing the unit to the outside of your home.
- Our technicians will then move your new furnace into your furnace room, ensuring again that no damage is caused to your interior.
- Your new furnace will then be connected and tested for accuracy and to ensure that all safety standards are met.
- Once all tests have been conducted, our certified HVAC technicians will clean up their work area and be on their way so you can enjoy your newly heated home.
As you’ll see, there are numerous tasks to be completed when it comes to your furnace installation. As a result, we always advise homeowners to schedule their appointment for a day when they are free of other significant obligations. Regardless, you can count on our crew to be entering and leaving your property quickly so you can get back to relaxing in your newly warmed home.
Are you ready to work with the AtlasCare team? AtlasCare is available around the clock, 365 days a year. Our team does not charge extra for after-hours, weekend, or holiday services! Furthermore, if your home requires a furnace system, the AtlasCare company is pleased to provide financing when you buy and install updated furnace equipment with our competent heating and air conditioning technicians.
Besides that, if you ever have a heating emergency, AtlasCare can provide same-day or next-day installation appointments, so you don’t have to concern yourself with keeping your loved ones comfortable in your home.
For more information on how the AtlasCare team can help you with heating installation in your home, contact us or use our online booking tool. Every initial consultation comes with a free installation estimate!
How can upgrading my furnace reduce energy costs?
When buying a furnace for your home, efficiency is an important part of the equation. The higher the energy rating, the less power is used during the majority of the combustion process, which is beneficial to both your bank account and the environment as it will lower your carbon footprint while saving you money on your monthly energy bill.
As a result, if you’re thinking about installing a new energy-efficient furnace in your home, the AtlasCare team is here to help. We have a variety of energy-efficient units that not only warm your home efficiently but will also assist you in saving money on your monthly heating bill in the long term.
AtlasCare is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We don’t charge extra for after-hours, weekend, or holiday service! In addition, if your home requires a furnace, the AtlasCare team is happy to offer financing when you partner with our certified HVAC technicians for your installation.
In addition, if you have a heating system emergency, AtlasCare can provide same-day or next-day appointments, so you don’t have to concern yourself with keeping your household warm during a cold spell.
Schedule your initial consultation with AtlasCare today to receive a free, non-binding installation quote! We are excited to collaborate with you!
What to look for when choosing a heating contractor?
Heating and cooling systems are extremely complex machines. As a result, it is critical that homeowners work with a professional HVAC contracting company they can trust to complete the task correctly. That said, it can sometimes be more simply said than done to collaborate with a dependable heating and air conditioning company you feel confident in. With so many companies mentioned online, it can be challenging to identify which ones are trustworthy as well as which ones you should avoid. As a result, the AtlasCare team has compiled a checklist of crucial points property owners should consider when selecting a heating and cooling contractor to carry out their home improvement projects. Here are some more in-depth explanations of these variables:
- The HVAC company you partner with should have years of experience working with homeowners in the heating and cooling industry.
- Your chosen HVAC company should have a track record of success that they can prove with past reviews from happy customers.
- All HVAC technicians that work within your home must have the required certifications and insurance policies needed to do so.
- The HVAC company you work with should provide you with a warranty on all services they provide, so you never have to pay out of pocket in the event they have made a mistake.
- The employees of the HVAC company you choose to partner with should be available and willing to answer any questions or concerns you may have in a timely manner.
As you’ll see, there are numerous factors to consider before deciding to work with an HVAC company in your neighbourhood. At AtlasCare, we prioritize our client’s needs. When you work with us, you can rest assured that we always go above and beyond to make sure that you are completely happy with the outcome.
AtlasCare is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our team does not charge homeowners extra fees for services provided after hours, on weekends, or on holidays! Moreover, if your home necessitates a furnace system, AtlasCare is happy to offer financing when you purchase and install an up-to-date furnace with our knowledgeable and certified HVAC technicians in Richmond Hill, Ontario.
Aside from that, if you ever have a furnace emergency, AtlasCare can provide same-day or next-day installation appointments, so you do not have to worry about keeping your family comfy during a cold snap.
Book your initial consultation with the team at AtlasCare today to receive a free, non-obligatory installation quote! We look forward to working with you!
How much does furnace installation cost in Richmond Hill?
A range of variables will influence the cost of your furnace installation, which should be looked into before settling on a price. As a result, we suggest that Richmond Hill, Ontario, residents plan a consultation appointment with the AtlasCare team to receive a more reliable quote for your furnace installation that is tailored to your home and individual heating preferences. During your consultation, a licensed HVAC technician will arrive at your home and undertake an assessment before determining which type of heating system is ideal for your home. They will then provide you with a free installation quote for the cost of our services.
We’re available 24/7/365 days a year! We also do not charge additional fees for services after-hours, on weekends, or on holidays! Book your appointment with AtlasCare in Richmond Hill, Ontario, today!
We look forward to working with you!