Furnace Replacement Services Etobicoke
AtlasCare’s expert furnace replacement solutions in Etobicoke, Ontario, will assist you in modernizing your home’s furnace.
AtlasCare’s team has years of industry experience as well as the expertise and abilities required to provide homeowners with dependable results. Our crew maintains and personalizes a number of different energy-efficient heating system units to your particular needs. When you work with our team, you can rest assured that we will go beyond your expectations to ensure your satisfaction with the final outcome.
AtlasCare is available around the clock, 365 days a year. There are no additional charges for services provided after hours, on weekends, or on holidays! Furthermore, if your home requires a furnace system, the AtlasCare team is happy to provide a selection of financing options, including no surcharges at 0% interest when you purchase and set up an enhanced heating system in your property with our skilled and experienced specialists.
If you have a heating emergency, AtlasCare can also provide same-day or next-day installation appointments.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us for additional information on how the AtlasCare team can help you with your Etobicoke furnace replacement, or use our online scheduling tool to get a free installation quote during your initial consultation with us! We look forward to working with you!
How do I know when it’s time to replace my furnace?
It can be a challenge to determine when it is time to upgrade your home’s furnace system because the indications aren’t always that evident. As a result, property owners frequently leave their replacement until the last moment, which can lead to an unexpected breakdown. As a result, to assist homeowners in determining whether it is time to upgrade their home’s furnace system, we’ve compiled a list of indications to search for around your household. Below is a more detailed look at these warning signs:
- Significant increases in your monthly heating costs.
- Your unit is over 15 years old.
- You have difficulties heating your home to your individual preferences.
- You constantly have to call the repairman to fix your heating equipment.
- Your furnace system won’t turn on.
Do some of these indications look familiar to you? If you answered yes, it’s time to think about replacing your home’s furnace system. AtlasCare, fortunately, can assist!
AtlasCare is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. There are also no extra fees for services provided after hours, on weekends, or on holidays! Moreover, if your home needs a furnace system, the AtlasCare team is glad to offer a variety of financing methods, such as no additional costs at 0% interest when you buy and install an upgraded heating system with our skilled and trained HVAC technicians.
AtlasCare can also provide same-day or next-day installation appointments if you have a heating emergency.
For further details regarding how the AtlasCare team can assist you with your Etobicoke furnace replacement, please get in touch with us, or use our online appointment booking device to get a free price quote during your initial consultation with our qualified HVAC technicians!
What to expect during a Furnace Replacement service?
AtlasCare has worked with multitudes of property owners in the Etobicoke area and beyond over the course of our many years in the HVAC industry. Among the most popular queries, we get from homeowners is about what happens during the replacement process. In general, the replacement of your new furnace system will take somewhere between 4 to 8 hours from start to finish. As a result, we recommend that homeowners schedule their appointment on a day they are free of any other urgent obligations. Furthermore, if you’re considering installing a new furnace system in your own home, here’s a deeper look at the step-by-step procedure our team will follow to make sure you can appreciate your newly warmed interior as soon as possible:
- Homeowners will have an at-home consultation appointment with one of the AtlasCare HVAC technicians to determine which furnace system will work best in their home.
- Homeowners will schedule their installation appointment.
- On the day of your scheduled installation appointment, the AtlasCare technician team will arrive at your home.
- The technician team will set up their work area and prepare your home to ensure that no damage occurs during the installation process.
- Our technicians will then shut off and disconnect your current furnace system equipment before safely removing it to the outside of your home for proper disposal.
- Once your old furnace equipment is removed, your new unit will be accurately fitted into your furnace room.
- Our technicians will then connect all power and electrical components to your new heating unit.
- A series of thermostat tests and safety checks will be conducted to ensure your new heating system is up and running as efficiently as possible for you.
- The AtlasCare technician team will then clean up their work area and leave your home so you can get back to enjoying your updated space.
What is the difference between a gas and an electric furnace?
A gas furnace is a type of heating system that uses natural or propane gas as its fuel. In contrast, an electronically powered furnace system is similar to a traditional gas furnace system. It does, however, generate heat through electrically powered heat exchangers rather than gas burners. If you already have a natural gas line in your home, your existing heating system is most likely fueled by that natural or propane gas line. In comparison, if you do not have a natural gas line in your home, your heating system is most probably powered electrically.
Are you considering a new fuel or electric furnace for your home? If so, the team at AtlasCare is prepared to assist you! We have a wide range of fuel and electric furnaces for you to choose from!
Please contact us for additional information on how the AtlasCare team can help you with your Etobicoke furnace replacement, or use our online appointment booking tool to get a complimentary price estimate during your initial consultation with our skilled and experienced HVAC technicians!
How to choose the right furnace for your home?
All homes are different. Therefore, before determining the right furnace for your home, numerous factors must first be considered. Because of this, we suggest that homeowners in Etobicoke book a consultation appointment with a member of our certified HVAC team. We’ll have a technician come to your home to conduct an assessment before narrowing down the ideal furnace for your home and your personal heating preferences. They will also provide you with a free replacement quote during your appointment.
Are you ready to upgrade your home’s heating system? If so, AtlasCare can assist you!
AtlasCare is available around the clock, 365 days a year. There are no additional charges for services rendered after hours, on weekends, or on holidays! Furthermore, if your household requires a furnace system, the AtlasCare team is happy to provide a range of financing options, including no costs at 0% interest when you purchase and place an updated furnace with our trained and certified HVAC technicians.
We are also available for same-day or next-day replacement appointments if you ever find yourself experiencing a heating emergency during a cold snap. Book your initial consultation with AtlasCare in Etobicoke, Ontario, today!
What to look for when choosing a heating contractor?
Since HVAC units are incredibly complicated, property owners should collaborate with a dependable HVAC contracting company. Having said that, working with a reliable company is sometimes easier said than done. Given the number of business owners listed online, it can be challenging to know which ones to trust and which you should avert. Therefore, the AtlasCare team has put together a list of critical factors that homeowners should consider when looking to hire an HVAC contractor to complete their furnace replacement in Etobicoke. These elements are explained in more detail below:
- The HVAC company you partner with should have years of experience working with homeowners in the heating and cooling industry.
- Your chosen HVAC company should have a track record of success that they can prove with past reviews from happy customers.
- All HVAC technicians that work within your home must have the required certifications and insurance policies needed to do so.
- The HVAC company you work with should provide you with a warranty on all services they provide, so you never have to pay out of pocket in the event they have made a mistake.
- The employees of the HVAC company you choose to partner with should be available and willing to answer any questions or concerns you may have in a timely manner.
Do you require furnace replacement for your home? If so, the AtlasCare team can provide you with high-quality solutions that are customized to your specific requirements. Call one of our representatives or schedule an appointment with our staff using our booking form online today!
Our Other Heating Solutions.
Book a New Furnace Installation