Sewer Inspection Camera Scarborough
Book a sewer inspection camera in Scarborough & see what’s clogging your drains.
Take it from the pros: don’t let drain pains get out of hand.
If you think something might be causing a clog down there, booking a sewer inspection camera in Scarborough now can help you get to the bottom of it and:
- Prevent expensive repairs.
- Ensure your basement & home are safe from water damage.
- Stop backups before they start and end up destroying your belongings.
Our sewer inspection camera will take a peek in your pipes, identify the problem and determine the best solution.
See exactly what’s been causing your drain pains. We’ll take care of the dirty work.
Signs it’s time for a sewer inspection camera service from our Scarborough team.
Not sure if it’s time to call for service just yet?
Know the signs you’ve got a major drain blockage at home and get a full inspection now.
- You actually see sewage backing up in the basement.
- Water backing up into the bathtub or shower.
- Your drains or sinks smell like sewage.
- Multiple drains in your home are draining slowly.
- More than one drain is showing signs of a clog.
- Drains or toilet gurgle/bubble after use, or after using other appliances (i.e., shower).
What’s clogging my pipes? What will I see on your sewer inspection camera?
Scarborough homeowners dealing with a clog or blockage that gets to the point it needs professional service could be dealing with a wide range of factors:
- Major clogs in your home’s drain pipes or main sewer lines.
- Tree roots growing and encroaching on drain lines.
- A broken or collapsed sewer line, though this is much more common in older homes.
- A blockage in the municipal sanitary main.
- Weather, such as a heavy rainfall.
Get a full-service sewer inspection camera in Scarborough today and know for sure.