Why is my AC running but not cooling?
There are numerous causes why your air conditioner may be operating but not lowering the temperature in your residence. As a result, if you are experiencing this in your home, it could be a result of one of the following problems:
- The thermostat in your household has been set inaccurately or may be experiencing a system malfunction.
- Your air conditioner filter has become blocked with hair, dust, grime, as well as other particles and should be cleaned or replaced.
- Your system’s condenser component, which is in charge of removing the heat from your household, is clogged.
- The evaporator coil, which is responsible for capturing heat from the air, has suffered damage or is frozen.
- The coolant substance in your air conditioner is starting to leak into your compartment.
- The air conditioning system in your home has been incorrectly sized and may be too small or too large.
As you can see, there are a number of possible reasons why your air conditioning system is running but not cooling your home. As a result, we recommend that homeowners in Markham, Ontario, set up an appointment with the AtlasCare team. We’ll send a certified technician to your home as soon as possible to resolve the problem, enabling you to resume your regular schedule with little to no disruptions.
AtlasCare is available around the clock, 365 days a year. Our certified repair technicians do not charge an additional fee for after-hours, weekend, or holiday services. If you require a new air conditioning unit installed in your household, AtlasCare offers financing options with no service charges and no interest. As a result, you can return to your comfortable home without having to make an upfront investment.
Call AtlasCare today to book an appointment with reputed and reliable HVAC company in Markham that will get the job done right the first time!
What is the most common AC Repair in Markham?
Common AC repairs include:
- An absence of upkeep that has caused premature wear and tears.
- Air conditioning systems that do not turn off.
- Air conditioner units that run constantly.
- Air conditioning systems that do not produce cool air or blow out warm air instead.
- Leaking liquid coolant or moisture from the air conditioning unit.
- Air conditioner units that have frozen.
- Air conditioning systems that cycle on and off at unexpected times.
- Mildew and mould growth.
- Drainage pans that are blocked up.
- Air filters that have become clogged with debris.
- Circuit breakers that trip whenever an air conditioning system is turned on.
Is it worth it to repair an air conditioner in Markham?
Most air conditioning system units last 10 to 15 years before needing to be replaced. If your air conditioning system is nearing the end of its useful life, it could be more cost-effective to remove it entirely, as newer air conditioning units are far more efficient and can save you a lot of money over time. Besides that, if you find yourself trying to repair your air conditioner on a regular basis, despite its age, this could indicate that your air conditioner hardware is no longer repairable.
We recommend that you schedule an inspection of your current cooling system with a reputable HVAC Repair company as soon as possible. A qualified technician can help you determine the most appropriate way to proceed for you and your family.
AtlasCare is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, with no additional fees for after-hours, weekends, or holidays! If you need a new air conditioner for your household, we have financing! We also offer same-day and next-day installation!
Call and speak to a member of our friendly team directly or book an appointment with AtlasCare in Markham, Ontario, by using our electronic scheduling form. We look forward to helping you improve your interior living environment.
What causes the air conditioner to stop working?
Air conditioner systems are composed of a variety of internal components that are extremely complex. As a direct consequence, there could be a number of reasons why your present air conditioning system isn’t working properly. Below is a more detailed look at some of these reasons:
- Clogged air filters.
- Drainage lines that are blocked up or overflowing.
- Compressor failures.
- Non-functioning air conditioning fans.
- An overall lack of upkeep.
- Refrigerant leaking into the unit.
- Mildew and mould growth.
- Problems with your electrical system.
As you can see, there are several reasons why your air conditioner system has stopped working properly. Therefore, we suggest homeowners contact AtlasCare today to set up an appointment with a credible HVAC company in Markham that will get the job done right the first time.
We are available 24/7365 days of the year and do not charge an additional service fee if you require our help after hours, on the weekend, or during holidays. If your home requires a new air conditioner, we offer financing! In addition, we provide same-day and next-day installation! That way, you can get back to enjoying the comforts of your home in no time at all!
Call and speak with one of our team members directly or book an appointment with AtlasCare online today!
When should I call an air conditioner repair company?
It is extremely crucial that you notify a highly qualified HVAC company as soon as possible to avoid further damage to your air conditioning unit, as it can end up costing you more money, in the long run, to have it repaired. However, we understand that not all of the signs are as noticeable and widely known as others. As such, listed below are some red flags that your air conditioning unit is malfunctioning. This way, you can reach out to a professional HVAC company as promptly as possible while preventing further wear and tear on your home’s air conditioning system:
- A significant increase in your month-to-month utility bill.
- Strange noises when your system is operating.
- Odours emanating from your AC system.
- You’re having trouble cooling your house.
- Your air conditioner unit is not producing any air.
- Your household is experiencing unexplained allergies.
- Your house is extremely humid.
- Your cooling system will not turn on.
Are any of the above-noted signs instantly recognizable? If you answered yes, you might have an air conditioner problem. As a result, it is critical that homeowners schedule an appointment with a professional HVAC team like AtlasCare as soon as possible.