Air Conditioner Repair Etobicoke
Having an air conditioning system installed in your home is a fantastic way to keep you and your family cool and comfortable throughout the year, especially during the hot summer months when temperatures can rise significantly. Therefore, when an issue arises with your cooling equipment that is unforeseen, we understand that it can not only be a hassle to find a repair company that is willing to get to your home immediately and fix the problem, but it can also create an uncomfortable living environment. Luckily, with the help of the team at AtlasCare, homeowners in the Etobicoke community can count on us to get your air conditioning system functioning optimally for your home promptly.
With years of combined air conditioning repair experience, the certified technicians at AtlasCare are equipped with the skills and expertise to provide homeowners with quality repairs and excellent customer service. No matter the size or scope of the repair at hand, you can rest assured knowing that your air conditioner is in good hands.
AtlasCare is available 24/7/365 days of the year. Our certified HVAC technicians do not charge an additional fee for services required after hours, on weekends, or during holidays. In the event that you do require a new air conditioning system for your home, AtlasCare provides financing. That way, you can get back to enjoying a comfortable home without worrying about upfront expenses.
For more information on how the AtlasCare team can provide you with cooling solutions for your home in Etobicoke, Ontario, book an appointment with our friendly and professional team by giving us a call directly or by using our online booking system. We look forward to working with you!
Why is my AC running but not cooling?
Believe it or not, there are numerous reasons why your air conditioning system may be running but not cooling your home. Therefore, if this is something you are currently dealing with, it may be due to one of the following:
- The thermostat in your household has been set inaccurately or may be experiencing a system malfunction.
- Your air conditioner filter has become blocked with hair, dust, grime, as well as other particles and should be cleaned or replaced.
- Your system’s condenser component, which is in charge of removing the heat from your household, is clogged.
- The evaporator coil, which is responsible for capturing heat from the air, has suffered damage or is frozen.
- The coolant substance in your air conditioner is starting to leak into your compartment.
- The air conditioning system in your home has been incorrectly sized and may be too small or too large.
As you can see, there are several reasons why you may be experiencing difficulties with your air conditioning system that is running yet not cooling your home. Therefore, we suggest homeowners in the Etobicoke, Ontario, area book an appointment with the team at Atlas Care. We’ll have a team of licensed technicians come to your home promptly and repair the issue so you can get back to your daily routine with minimal disruptions.
Call and schedule an appointment with AtlasCare today!
What is the most common AC Repair in Etobicoke?
With years of combined experience in the HVAC industry, the certified technician team at AtlasCare has collaborated with thousands of homeowners. As such, we have experience diagnosing and repairing all types of air conditioning system repairs. Accordingly, here is a closer look at some of the most common repairs we have encountered throughout our time in business:
- An absence of upkeep that has caused premature wear and tears.
- Air conditioning systems that do not turn off.
- Air conditioner units that run constantly.
- Air conditioning systems that do not produce cool air or blow out warm air instead.
- Leaking liquid coolant or moisture from the air conditioning unit.
- Air conditioners systems that have frozen.
- Air conditioning systems that cycle on and off at unexpected times.
- Mildew and mould growth.
- Drainage pans that are blocked up.
- Air filters that have become clogged with debris.
- Circuit breakers that trip whenever an air conditioning system is turned on.
Do you believe there is something wrong with the air conditioning system in your home? If so, book an appointment with the leading HVAC team at AtlasCare. We are available 24/7/365 days of the year and do not charge homeowners an additional service fee for after-hours, weekends, or holidays!
Is it worth it to repair an air conditioner in Etobicoke?
Most air conditioning systems have a lifespan of approximately 10 to 15 years before needing to be replaced. Therefore, if your cooling system is at the end of its service life, it may be more beneficial for you to replace the unit completely, as newer units are more efficient and cost-effective. On the other hand, if you find yourself constantly repairing your air conditioning system, regardless of what age it is, it may also be a sign that your unit is beyond repair.
As such, we suggest booking a consultation appointment with a professional HVAC company as soon as possible to come and inspect your current unit. A certified air conditioning service technician will be able to inform you as to which steps are the best option for you and your home.
AtlasCare is available 24/7/365 days of the year, and we are happy to not charge homeowners an additional service fee for after-hours, weekends, or holidays! Should you require a new air conditioning unit for your home, our team offers financing! We can also provide same-day or next-day installations!
What causes the air conditioner to stop working?
Air conditioning units are complex. As such, there are several reasons why your unit may not be working. Here is a closer look:
- Clogged air filters.
- Drainage lines that are blocked up or overflowing.
- Compressor failures.
- Non-functioning air conditioning fans.
- An overall lack of upkeep.
- Refrigerant leaking into the unit.
- Mildew and mould growth.
- Problems with your electrical system.
When should I call an air conditioner repair company?
Reaching out to a professional HVAC company promptly is crucial to avoid further damage to your cooling unit. Here are some signs to look out for that could indicate there is something wrong with your AC system:
- A significant increase in your month-to-month utility bill.
- Strange noises when your system is operating.
- Odours emanating from your AC system,
- You’re having trouble cooling your house.
- Your air conditioner unit is not producing any air.
- Your household is experiencing unexplained allergies.
- Your house is extremely humid.
- Your cooling system will not turn on.