Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act
At AtlasCare, we strive to ensure everyone is treated fairly and with respect. Part of that is ensuring we provide excellent customer service to people with disabilities. Quality and service excellence is of paramount importance to us at AtlasCare.
Under the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service (Ontario Regulation 429/07) of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), AtlasCare is required to establish a policy governing the provision of its goods and services to persons with disabilities. Our policy provides guidance on the following areas:
- Communication and Assistive Devices
- Use of Service Animals and Support Persons.
- Temporary disruptions to goods or services.
- Receiving and responding to feedback on how services are provided to people with disabilities.
- Outlines training/learning expectations of staff