Air Conditioner Repair in Peterborough
During the summer heat in Peterborough, Ontario, make sure your whole family is comfortable inside for the entire day by choosing air conditioning repair solutions you can depend on to get your system back in operation as soon as possible.
AtlasCare’s trained and experienced HVAC crew has many years of technical knowledge in addition to the required qualifications to provide Peterborough homeowners with dependable and reputable air conditioner repair solutions they can’t find anywhere else.
AtlasCare are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our HVAC technicians are both certified and approachable. We do not charge extra for repairs performed after hours, on weekends, or on holidays. As a result, you can rest assured that we will be available whenever you need us.
Call and speak with a AtlasCare team member directly to schedule an appointment to have your air conditioning unit repaired in Peterborough, Ontario, or use our digital appointment booking form.
It is critical for homeowners to recognize the signs that their current air conditioning system is failing. The following are some of the most common red flags that it is time to call AtlasCare for professional assistance:
- Your air conditioning unit is blowing warm air.
- It is difficult to cool your home.
- Your air conditioning unit will not turn on.
- Your unit is leaking water.
- Your air conditioning unit is making a strange noise while it operates.
- There is a weird smell coming from your air conditioning unit that could indicate the growth of mould and mildew in your home.
- Your indoor air quality is very humid.
Do any of these signs look familiar? If so, then we encourage homeowners in the Peterborough, Ontario, community to book an appointment with the professional HVAC technicians at AtlasCare as soon as possible. It is highly essential that homeowners repair potential problems with their air conditioning system quickly to avoid further damage that can be more complex to repair and more expensive.
AtlasCare are available 24/7/365 days of the year. We do not charge extra for repairs performed after hours, on weekends, or on holidays.
Therefore, if you’re dealing with an unexpected problem with your air conditioning system in Peterborough, Ontario, you can rest assured knowing that our team of certified HVAC technicians will be able to come to your home and fix the problem quickly. That way, you can get back to enjoying the comforts of your home in no time at all.
Call and speak to one of us directly or book an appointment online using our electronic form. We look forward to working with you!
Before calling and booking an appointment with a professional HVAC company like AtlasCare in Peterborough, Ontario, if you're experiencing a problem with your current air conditioning system, we suggest that homeowners check for the following:
- The name of your air conditioner manufacturer.
- The age of your air conditioning unit.
- Write down a list of warning signs you have noticed that could indicate that there is something wrong with your air conditioning unit.
- Ensure the area around your air conditioning unit is free of any items or debris that could make access to it difficult.
- Ensure that you have your list of questions you may want to ask your air conditioning technician so you have them handy when you require them.
You can help ensure that your service appointment is hassle-free and effective from beginning to end by having these details on hand and preparing in the area around your air conditioning unit. That way, you can return to your normal routine quickly and without causing major interruptions in your household.
Do you require the professional assistance of AtlasCare? If the answer is yes, then our team of certified HVAC technicians is prepared to assist you.
AtlasCare are open 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. Our HVAC technicians are certified as well as approachable. We don't charge extra for repairs done after hours, on weekends, or during holidays. As a result, you can be confident that we will be available whenever you require us.
To schedule an appointment to have your air conditioning unit repaired in Peterborough, Ontario, call and speak with a AtlasCare team member directly, or use our electronic appointment scheduling form.
Air conditioning systems are highly complex units that are made of numerous components that work together to cool your home to your liking. Therefore, when something goes wrong from within your unit, one of the warning signs is strange noises. But what is causing these sounds to occur? Well, there are numerous reasons why this could be happening. Here is a closer look at why your air conditioning system may be making a strange noise when it is operating:
- A damaged motor blower
- Malfunctioning contactor relay switch
- Loose or misaligned fan blades
- Your outdoor condenser unit may have loose sticks, dirt, or leaves that are rattling.
- There is a malfunction with your thermostat
- There is a leak in your air ducts
- Excess moisture from within your unit
As you can see, there are numerous reasons why your home's air conditioning system may be making a strange noise as it is working to cool your home. If this is the case, then we recommend booking an appointment with the friendly and professional HVAC technicians at AtlasCare. Remember, when it comes to your air conditioning system, it is better to have problems repaired sooner rather than later to ensure the damage does not become more complex and expensive.
AtlasCare are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our certified HVAC technicians do not charge extra for services needed after hours, on weekends, or on holidays. As a result, you can be confident that we will send a technician to your home as quickly as possible to repair your air conditioning system.
That way, you can get back to enjoying a cool interior without annoying background noise in no time.
Call AtlasCare today and speak with one of our professional team members or book an appointment with us online!
If your home’s air conditioning system appears to be frozen, then you’re most likely unable to cool your home to your preferred comfort levels. When this happens, it can cause your indoor environment to become uncomfortably warm and humid.
As you may know, all air conditioning systems are composed of numerous working parts that function together in order to cool your home. Therefore, when something goes wrong with one component, it can cause other damage to the rest of your unit. As such, if you notice that your air conditioning system is frozen on the outside or inside, it is likely caused due to minimal airflow through the evaporator coil, which is in charge of transferring the heat.
When this occurs, the refrigerant substance will not be converted to hot gas. The refrigerant substance instead freezes, either in the evaporator coil or along the drainage line.
So, why has the airflow of your air conditioning unit diminished? There are several reasons why this could be. Here is a closer look at some of the causes:
- Clogged air conditioning air filters from hair, dust, dirt, and other debris.
- A blocked condensate line which is in charge of draining condensation away from your unit so that it does not freeze up.
- The blower fan in your air conditioning unit is damaged and is therefore not able to blow any air out of your unit.
- Your evaporator coil, which is responsible for transferring heat, is dirty or broken.
- The refrigerant levels in your air conditioning system are low and are therefore unable to remove heat from warm air and convert it to chilled air.
- The air ducts within your air conditioning unit have collapsed and have blocked the airflow from your unit.
Are you experiencing difficulties with your home's air conditioning system, such as freezing? If the answer is yes, then it's time to call for the professional assistance of the team at AtlasCare.
AtlasCare are available 24/7/365 days of the year. Our certified HVAC technicians do not charge an additional fee for services required after hours, on the weekends, or during holidays. As such, you can rest assured knowing that we'll have a technician come to your home as soon as possible so you can have your air conditioning system repaired promptly.
Call and speak to one of the professional team members at AtlasCare directly, or book an appointment with us online, today!
Home HVAC Service Across GTA, York, Durham & Simcoe
Home heating, cooling, air quality, plumbing & drain service near you.
AtlasCare is proud to provide homeowners with dependable home heating & cooling services when they need them.
Our certified HVAC technicians are here to help, no matter the time of year – we offer full service throughout the Durham & Simcoe region, with 24 hour service for all forms of home comfort at NO EXTRA CHARGE (plumbing & drain services excepted).