24 hour home furnace repair in Toronto & the GTA.
AtlasCare provides homeowners with reliable, round-the-clock residential repair services for central home heating systems across Toronto, Scarborough and the surrounding GTA. When it comes to keeping your home comfortable and warm with adequate heat, our furnace repair experts have your needs covered. No matter the issue, or brand of gas furnace, our pros are here 24/7 to troubleshoot and repair.
- 24/7/365 residential service for furnace issues such as problems with, pilot lights or ignition, clogged filters, lack of airflow, frequent & over-cycling, inaccurate thermostat, and more
- Emergency & last minute home appointments available
- Certified experts with 4+ decades of experience and G1, G2, 313A & 313D, 308A, ODP, Wardflex, and Supervisor Training Program & IHSA Health and Safety Education Program for Contractor Safety Essentials
Signs You Need a Furnace Repair
While furnace repair may be an inconvenience, the good news is that determining if your unit needs service is not a guessing game.
There are many common signs that something is wrong with your furnace:
- Uneven heating throughout different rooms in your home
- Loud, uncommon sounds coming from the furnace itself
- Thermostat functionality issues
- Difficulty heating your home effectively on the coldest days of the year
- Poor indoor air quality
- Changes in cycling patterns
Benefits of Furnace Repair
Aside from helping you keep warm & cozy again on an ice-cold winter’s day, furnace repair will also:
- Help your furnace last longer
- Improve your home’s air quality
- Save you money on buying a brand new furnace
- Ensure your furnace will keep up on future cold days
- Lower overall utility expenses thanks to increased efficiency