Oakville Air Conditioner Maintenance Services
AtlasCare is the leading air conditioner maintenance and repair company in Oakville for a reason. We are experts in all things HVAC and will ensure your service goes off without a hitch. We’re always there when you need us.
- No extra charges for service on weekends, holidays or emergencies
- 24/7 AC repairs available all season long
- Fast, local service from certified technicians in your area
Never pay extra and get air conditioning service when you need it with the top-tier certified pros at AtlasCare.
Our technicians are always on call: whether you’re melting on a holiday Monday morning or need service in the middle of a sweltering summer night, count on us for service with no extra charges.
Request an air conditioning repair quote today.
Air conditioning maintenance service near you.
AC system need a tune-up?
Book a maintenance service with AtlasCare today.
Here’s a few things we’ll take a look at and fix up:
- Check and clean furnace fan compartments.
- Adjust blower operations and replace the belt if needed.
- Lubricate moving parts and ensure they are operating seamlessly.
- Wash or replace the furnace filter.
- Check for air leakage in the plenum and seal.
- Adjust plenum dampers as required.
- Ensure drains are verified and clear.
- Water test the condensate pump.
- Check fuse/breaker and mark electrical panel.
- Make sure the thermostat and level are working properly.
- Ensure the proper temperature across the evaporator coil.
- Close humidifier bypass & turn off humidistat.
- Ensure that the outdoor unit is level and has proper clearance.
- Lubricate outdoor fan motor.
- Test run and diagnose inconsistencies.
- Check freon levels and visually inspect refrigerant tubing and insulation.
- Thoroughly clean your outdoor unit of dirt, grime and debris. Inspect and tighten all electrical connections and contacts.
How much does it cost to fix AC?
The cost to fix an air conditioning unit varies greatly. The price depends on several factors, including the type of unit or the part required you have and the problem you’re dealing with.Typically, simple repairs involving the drain line, fuse, or control board cost less than extensive repairs that involve replacing parts like the fan motor, compressor, or condenser coil.
How much does it cost to fix an air conditioner that is not cooling?
There are many reasons that an air conditioner may stop cooling. For example, the condenser coil could be clogged or blocked, the air filter could be dirty, or your thermostat could simply have been set incorrectly. To fix an air conditioner that isn’t cooling, a professional HVAC company like AtlasCare can help. The cost of such a repair varies depending on the root cause of the problem. Let our team of pros assess the situation and we promise to find an affordable solution in no time.
Is it better to repair or replace an AC unit?
This depends on the age of the unit and the extent of the problem. Air conditioning units can last anywhere from 10 to 20 years. If your air conditioner is over a decade old, it may be worth replacing altogether, especially if the necessary repair will be costly. However, if the unit is new or the necessary repair is minor, then repairing it may be the best course of action. If you would like a professional opinion on whether to repair or replace your Oakville AC unit, AtlasCare is here.
How much does it cost to replace an air conditioner in Oakville?
Replacing an air conditioner in Oakville, Ontario varies in price depending on the type and model of air conditioner you buy, the size and layout of your home, and the condition of your home’s air ducts. Please note that price estimates for central air conditioning units typically include the cost of the unit as well as the price of installation.
How many years does an air conditioner last?
New air conditioning units can last up to 20 years, whereas old units may only last between 10 and 12 years. If you’re experiencing issues with an air conditioning unit that is nearing the end of its life, you may be better off replacing it. AtlasCare’s team of air conditioning pros would be happy to assess your unit and offer their opinion on whether it’s worth repairing or replacing.