Emergency Service Available 24/7 –
365 days a year
AtlasCare offers 4 Hour Emergency Air Conditioning Service, day or night. Whatever the problem, you can trust AtlasCare to provide the fastest and highest ranked emergency air conditioning service in the GTA.
When you call AtlasCare at (905) 829-1296 during our regular business hours, you’ll speak with a service representative from our Oakville office. If you call after 6pm, we’ll call you within 30 minutes. Call us at (905) 829-1296 for fast and reliable emergency air conditioner service.
Air Conditioner Service Across the GTA
AtlasCare emergency air conditioner service applies to a variety of cities across the GTA. We service Hamilton, Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Etobicoke, Brampton and more. Our service area includes: Highway 6 to Dundas to Highway 407 to Tremaine Rd. to Steeles Ave. to Highway 407 to Highway 404. We pride ourselves on providing the fastest emergency air conditioning service in the GTA.
Exceptional Service Since 1932
Proudly owned by the Grochmal family since 1986, AtlasCare has over 80 years of experience providing GTA homeowners with reliable air conditioner services.
Call AtlasCare at (905) 829-1296
For all other non-urgent air conditioner inquiries, send us an email and an AtlasCare representative will get back to you within 2 hours.
- The AtlasCare 4 Hour Emergency AC Service Promise is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- In order to provide the fastest possible service, all requests for 4 hour emergency service must be made to 905-829-1296.
- When you call our emergency service hotline (905-829-1296), an AtlasCare Home Comfort Specialist will return your call within 30 minutes.
- In emergency situations, an AtlasCare Home Comfort Specialist will arrive at your home within 4 hours following a live telephone conversation with an AtlasCare customer service representative and a 4 hour emergency service booking.
- In order to receive 4 hour service, you must be home during the entire 4 hour emergency service window, as the Home Comfort Specialist may arrive at any time within that period. If you cannot remain at home, you have the option to book an appointment during regular business hours.
- You must also be home for the duration of the air conditioner repair or service call by the AtlasCare service representative. If you cannot remain at home for the duration of the repair or service, you are welcome to book an appointment during regular business hours.
- In the event that the air conditioner cannot be repaired, the service technician will telephone our on call Home Comfort Specialist, who will return your call within 30 minutes to book a follow-up appointment with the homeowner.
- AtlasCare’s regular summer business hours (May 1st to September 1st) are Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., excluding holidays.
- The 4 Hour Emergency Service Promise only applies to residents of the AtlasCare service area as defined on our website
- Certain conditions apply.
- Homeowners in Toronto’s downtown core with postal codes M4, M5 and M6. Due to construction in downtown Toronto, we cannot accept 4 Hour Service calls. We will accept service appointments on a “when we can get there” basis.
- Attic Air Conditioners, including SpacePak and Low Velocity Systems. Due to the location and temperature challenges in attics, we are not able to service attic air conditioners on a 4 hour basis. We will accept service appointments on a “when we can get there” basis.
- Ductless Air Conditioners. We are not able to service ductless air conditioners on a 4 hour basis. We will accept service appointments but only on a “when we can get there” basis.
- Hard to Reach or Elevated Air Conditioning Condensers. To successfully deliver 4 Hour Service, the customer must have their AC equipment fully accessible for the AtlasCare Home Comfort Specialist.
- Equipment Requiring Ladders or Lifts.